Random RMF Files (Map Sources)

Started by KarLi mapper
29/04/2014 22:34
Page 1 of 1
KarLi mapper29/04/2014 22:34

Hey there , i am releasing this .RMF's specially for new mappers who never had the chance
to see what can be done in hammer editor , what objects and features it can bring.

Some .rmf's are by steam (de_ , cs , etc) maps. the rest are collected by me or whether are mine XD
with this , you can create a super awesome, crazy , random loled map without knownledge .

Download Link:
https://www.mediafire.com/?xchd5smkdn2ox2f
also this rmf pack is cool too:
http://cs.gamebanana.com/mips/download/1210

peace

Have fun mapping :)

Keo mapper29/04/2014 23:48

great initiative; good job Karli.

I haven't checked them yet, but i will.

KarLi mapper30/04/2014 00:15

Indeed , its fun sometimes to use them :)

Mallee mapper30/04/2014 17:46

I would rather say: "Welcome to the world of sadness where we all can put your copying machine on full speed".. originality pays

KarLi mapper30/04/2014 18:01

You didnt need to post that malle, its not for you , your are pro and we know that.

Cobrex mapper Tournament #230/04/2014 18:25

Originally posted by Mallee
I would rather say: "Welcome to the world of sadness where we all can put your copying machine on full speed".. originality pays

I have to agree with that. But still, i can say that this may actualy help newcomers. I hope they will try to learn from them, and not only copy-paste everything.

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.