Corsair Raptor M40 Mouse

Started by tracey blast mapper
30/04/2014 22:05
Page 1 of 1
tracey blast mapper30/04/2014 22:05

I'm considering this mouse as the next purchase in order to replace old and broken g5, and so far this option seems pretty sexy.
The only downside is, there've been a few negative feedbacks regarding the scroll wheel and that's crucial for kz stuff.

So, if any of you guys own this particular mouse(M40/M45), would you recommend it and what's your opinion about it?

inb4 propane thread

propanelj record holder30/04/2014 23:08

Originally posted by ShoCk
inb4 propane thread

lold :D
sadly i dont have much knowledge about this one except that its a great gaming mouse overall.
But if you have a chance to try out how the scroll feels it might help you decide if its worth a buy

random Tournament #330/04/2014 23:08

If you like your old g5 then I would recommend you to get g500. Because scroll makes this mouse unique. Or get new g502 i didnt heard that anyone got it, but the scroll system is same like on g500 xD

g-Lprecord holder Tournament #130/04/2014 23:32

Great mouse, the feeling is great, unfortunatly it's too small for me even if the mouse is not that small.
I don't remember the scroll since it was not my mouse but I don't remember anything bad

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.