Longjumpers 3

Started by ~krater~
04/05/2014 15:06
Page 1 of 1
~krater~04/05/2014 15:06(edited 04/05/2014 20:03)

Self presentation & Moviemaking experience: Hello folks, my name is Alexandar and I am moviemaker.I am editing all types of demos since july of 2012.I am not the best one moviemaker but I am not so bad.

Title: Longjumpers 3

Project status: 0% (Collecting demos)

Current moviemaking team: Miracle Arts

Type of the movie: If u had opportunity to see "Longjumpers 2" U will understand what can u except in part 3.In second part u saw players on highjump blocks now I will push that limits to double count jumps technique starring a lot of players.

Software I will use:
HLAE
Virtual Dub
Sony vegas 10
Adobe after effects cs6
Maxon- Cinema 4d


Type of music:
Drum and Bass

What type of demos? :
So, in all of other parts I wanted demos only from kz_longjumps2, this time since it is double count jump you can send me demos from all regular maps like de_dust2, de_nuke, de_inferno etc. I will take both types of demos, kz_longjumps2 and regular maps.Good luck with recording !

Weapons allowed:
Scout
Knife

Also, if u have some really insane MCJ demo u can send it !

Contacts:
Steam: krater_o
Skype: krater.pro
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/KRATER1337
Longjumpers 1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fUvNh2O4SDE
Longjumpers 2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_U-to3Vp4Hw

Line up:

Beterok
Nikita
Hitlooser
Aquatic
Incognito

nobody^04/05/2014 15:59

Lookin' forward man :)

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.