Classic ROTWs

Started by Nokkan
04/05/2014 21:13
Page 1 of 1
Nokkan04/05/2014 21:13

Hello guys, what do you think if we change classic rotw schedule like this:
Instead of 1 ROTW in a month, we'll choose one player every month and create 1 ROTW every week from that player (4 clips every month).
I think it's a pretty good idea.

neXt.record holder05/05/2014 00:28

Good idea

Cobrex mapper Tournament #205/05/2014 00:48

You can count me in (moviemaker)

Personally, I rarely watch classics, but if you ask me, posting 4 clips a month featuring one jumper kinda beats off interest to him and to the series generally. Imo classics is what should be seen rarely but not once a week.

random Tournament #305/05/2014 11:59

Originally posted by ShoCk
Personally, I rarely watch classics, but if you ask me, posting 4 clips a month featuring one jumper kinda beats off interest to him and to the series generally. Imo classics is what should be seen rarely but not once a week.


this. and they could be 1 in 2 weeks, because 1in a month, i even starting to forget that they exist

Originally posted by random`
Originally posted by ShoCk
Personally, I rarely watch classics, but if you ask me, posting 4 clips a month featuring one jumper kinda beats off interest to him and to the series generally. Imo classics is what should be seen rarely but not once a week.


this. and they could be 1 in 2 weeks, because 1in a month, i even starting to forget that they exist

kind of the same shet with penes you jolt it after pee, one time is not enough while three cockers

Keo mapper05/05/2014 15:04

I agree with nokkan

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.