awp_rooftops trickjump

Started by ViDtam
05/05/2014 15:37
Page 1 of 1
ViDtam05/05/2014 15:37

Greetings peeps,

So I came across this quite cool trickjump. Here are the screens:
http://www.part.lt/img/2e61e86885e5c6240e2e1e83e03735dd584.png
http://www.part.lt/img/6cd2f80511df9fc9fd1d6fc3a7d41788788.jpg

Yellow - air strafes
Red - ducks

I don't know the difficulty of it, but I myself can't do it (since I am not a jumper), this might be just child play maybe for some pros :D I don't really know, but if someone would do it and send it to me I would really appreciate it and put it in my storage where one day it will be edited.

iNsprate moviemaker05/05/2014 15:44

thats about 220 :p

propanelj record holder05/05/2014 16:39

thats something you do in pubs to suicide or eb

ViDtam05/05/2014 17:14

Originally posted by propane
thats something you do in pubs to suicide or eb


Alright then, thanks, since I don't really know the difficulty of it, because I don't play any kreedz so I'm guessing this is really easy, nevertheless thanks for the reply.

CLOSE THIS THREAD

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.