Record Holders

Started by Xunfop
08/05/2014 19:42
Page 1 of 1
Xunfop08/05/2014 19:42

hi, I have 1 wr, but I don't have wr holder icon beside my name and not list on this page RECORD HOLDERS

g-Lprecord holder Tournament #108/05/2014 20:05(edited 08/05/2014 20:06)

And some people still have the icon while they don't have any record left

You should wait for faker to put it on you, I know that in 2010 I've asked to him but since the new management I'm not sure

Cobrex mapper Tournament #208/05/2014 20:42

You need to wait a bit .. don't rush things !

ReDKzInD08/05/2014 22:04

#122 Country: Taiwan Xunfop Recordholder
:)

KarLi mapper09/05/2014 00:46

yeah u got it ;D congrats keep em comin :)

Xunfop09/05/2014 08:44

thx, but why not let system automatic added/removed?

KarLi mapper09/05/2014 13:07

cuz there is no such system yet i suppose .

Xunfop09/05/2014 13:54

Can be check when WR release.

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.