POLL

Started by goatse
09/05/2014 23:46
Page 1 of 1
goatse09/05/2014 23:46

Hey guys just saw the poll and realized its dead, so why not think of something? Individuals know the community from their point of view and not for what it is (except for some more experienced players) so why not think of 3-4 questions (1 per week), from which after being analyzed a conclusion can be made. That conclusion could be posted as a news publication and even being 10-15 sentences could still give enough information for the new and not so active members what are they being part of.

Thats just and idea but please do something with it. Polls should give us some relevant information and that last poll was the most pointless poll i ever saw..

prad11/05/2014 05:20

I think the "making question/ deciding which question to be asked for polls" should be open to the whole community, not only restricted to admins.

What I mean is, let the members ask questions, make a new thread for that, now let the admins decide which question they wanna put up, keep 2 weeks for the result or commenting. Then move on for the next question.

I am sure lots of people want to get opinion on lots of things, so let them do it.
Throw some controversial topics up... ya thats right!

Not some boring questions like which game is more interesting.

let's make polls on what polls people want to see in the poll sidebox

Coppenst12/05/2014 19:38

This one is polling in the right direction +D I agree with this topic though

So,will we have something to vote at least for fun?
I'm sure PU9maker can help to change the POLL from time to time if rest of you are too busy

PU9makerrecord holder17/05/2014 12:03

Originally posted by Spider1
So,will we have something to vote at least for fun?
I'm sure PU9maker can help to change the POLL from time to time if rest of you are too busy


yes a poll will be a part of weekly news also psyxo will create one standard poll on the left side of the website ( as it is now )

Polls isnt that big of a deal but won't hurt of course. Was proposing to revive them quite a few times in past but was never heard. Anyway, I'm pretty sure that current cms won't let pu9maker or any other common admin to make polls. Same goes to nick changes, I'm pretty sure it's not hoLy's service that changed the recent wave of nick changes, but psyxo most likely.

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.