kzru_en_monochrome(100%)

Started by eNosh
14/05/2014 10:10
Page 1 of 1
eNosh14/05/2014 10:10(edited 28/05/2014 13:50)

Hello there.
My second work)

Name: kzru_en_monochrome
Style: bhop
Difficulty: hard
Status: 100%
Screens:
http://files.mail.ru/C79F243137964CC89616A2573C1D94EE?t=1
Download:
http://files.mail.ru/674D1AF35C5946A0B553B53FB3516B51

znx14/05/2014 11:51(edited 14/05/2014 11:52)

bkz_ is Bulgarian Kreedz. You need to be a part of that community to use that tag.
You can use kzru_ tho

byob mapper14/05/2014 13:14

you might need to increase the resolution of your textures since you scale them up a lot

Keo mapper14/05/2014 15:35

I see the map has some sort of design, but i would not recommend using those textures.
Add more details too (pillar, boxes, uneven walls, etc)

eNosh15/05/2014 04:01

These textures - a map basis (monochrome). What exactly dont like?

bluemagic mapper15/05/2014 13:23

WTH I saw those screens and I though: wow! quakeIII looking style windows! how did you do that! :D And when I checked the map I found out that it is a skybox.. lol

eNosh17/05/2014 19:21

Links updated.

eNosh19/05/2014 17:07

Info and links updated. Added new screens.

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.