Looking for a moviemaker who's willing to do a 10~ min movie.

Started by Nikita
17/05/2014 00:43
Page 1 of 1
Nikita17/05/2014 00:43

Ohi all you kawaii moviemakers. Propane and I have been searching for a moviemaker willing to make a long movie for some time now, but without success... So I decided to make a thread here and hopefully someone might be interested.

If interested add me or propane on steam OR pm us here on XJ.

iNsprate moviemaker17/05/2014 08:10(edited 17/05/2014 08:12)

Good luck, you will need it :p

bANES17/05/2014 12:47

10 min u crazy

Nikita17/05/2014 13:44

Originally posted by bANES
10 min u crazy

Not at all, 10 min was something that happened from time to time some years ago but for some reason the moviemakers got lazy or the jumpers, I don't know which one so we are basically on a hunt for someone who's not lazy ;-)

Kreedz_Moments_Final has around 18 mins=> Great one
Hope you will find some MM to help you :)

You probably need Jackey.lia :(

g-Lprecord holder Tournament #117/05/2014 15:17

10 min wasted unfortunatly

Cobrex mapper Tournament #217/05/2014 15:32

A 10 minutes movie is impossible to do for most newcomers. Oldschool moviemakers considered a 4 minute movie a short one.

Here comes a problem : it's not ONLY about the quality now, because "quantity" comes in.
As iNsprate said, you need luck to find someone nowadays that knows how to entertain viewers even after 5 minutes.
I'd be interested but I lack of free time.

Nikita17/05/2014 16:41

Originally posted by g-Lp
10 min wasted unfortunatly

How come?

psh17/05/2014 17:40

https://www.youtube.com/user/KZPicturesEU

Good old days. Tho I dunno if anybody except IceVip still edits.. kinda lost contact with people.

propanelj record holder17/05/2014 17:42

Originally posted by Nikita!
Originally posted by g-Lp
10 min wasted unfortunatly

How come?

because *insert random trashtalk*

Lelekolkosamdobar21/05/2014 17:08

you wont find moviemaker for this project ;)

Nikita21/05/2014 20:18

Originally posted by sicknature
you wont find moviemaker for this project ;)

You were wrong, we found our moviemaker, you can close this thread :)

Lelekolkosamdobar21/05/2014 22:43

well, good then :) looking forward to see the movie
ps i didn't expect someone to get with this big project

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.