NOEL 247 BHOP - by chosen

18/05/2014 12:57
Page 1 of 1
Cobrex mapper Tournament #218/05/2014 12:57(edited 18/05/2014 19:57)

Yes, it's a repost!
After all these years (was made in 2010 if I'm not mistaken), I still consider this as being the best "longjump" clip.
Its amazing how this destroys almost every "massive" edit ever done in the scene.

YT link (reuploaded) : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5IsNkKab_rw
YT link (parody) : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NNz_-1G2zb8 -thanks juice for bringing it up-
________________
chosen's (thechosenone360) youtube channel got deleted.

PS : does anybody know whats going on with chosen?! What happened?

PU9makerrecord holder18/05/2014 13:10(edited 18/05/2014 13:17)

Its an original idea. I like creative minds but I can't go with your contention that it destroys almost every "massive" edit ever done in the scene.
It's a matter of opinion tho.
Its nice to remind these "old" clips once in a time =]

Nokkan18/05/2014 13:16

Ingato Georgia youtube channel??

Nikita18/05/2014 13:57

I agree cob, this literally smashes all other lj clips in the face, haven't seen anything even nearly as good as this one :/

Sensitiv318/05/2014 16:06

This one ROCKS !

PiilsnEr18/05/2014 16:24

Move on

Juice18/05/2014 18:55

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NNz_-1G2zb8 ye

zythH^ moviemaker18/05/2014 19:09

chosen edits were ebin, thats all

g-Lprecord holder Tournament #118/05/2014 22:12

Originally posted by Cobrex
PS : does anybody know whats going on with chosen?! What happened?


chosen is still trolling from time to time in the surf community :)

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.