ShoCk needs a moviemaker

23/05/2014 09:48
Page 1 of 1
ShoCkrecord holder Tournament #2 VIP23/05/2014 09:48(edited 23/05/2014 10:07)

Hello lads moviemakers, I need someone to edit 10 tjs of mine, those are mix of bhop combos with some 180/360 tricky shit as well as there are some lj combos. All the previous moviemakers gave it up at some point, so the demos are at around half a year antiquity now. Cheers!

edit: ps if someone have some tjs we can couple for a longer movie :)

zythH^ moviemaker23/05/2014 10:50

I must say the demos are great, so take them and do it well, great stuff there ;)

I'm flattered you loved them :) But it looks like I gotta wait another month to get it done.. hopefully.

SzczupaK13/06/2014 21:58

I may try ! Never edited TJ but I will do my best xd.

Work is in progress, I gotta clarify the estimated release date from a moviemaker and reach out to you in case it's going to be delayed. Thanks for your offer :)

SzczupaK13/06/2014 22:24

No problem. In future u can PM me. I would like to atleast try to edit some TJ ;D

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.