qsk_qube problem

Started by bfg
25/05/2014 02:21
Page 1 of 1
bfg25/05/2014 02:21(edited 25/05/2014 02:22)

When I'm playing this map on pub, I always get stuck at this moving cube:
Image
It's really annoying when you're doing nocp run.

Did somebody have the same problem? How did you solve it?

Keo mapper25/05/2014 02:25(edited 25/05/2014 02:26)

That bug is since forever in CS, in my opinion, for moving blocks. And it happens more on pub. Plus, when there are more people on the same moving block, if their semiclip intersects, then the block either stops, or stops and gets you stuck.

And after you have finished reading my post, you have come to the correct conclusion that i do not know how to solve/fix that. :D peace

rawerecord holder Tournament #125/05/2014 03:11(edited 25/05/2014 03:12)

Originally posted by Keo
That bug is since forever in CS, in my opinion, for moving blocks. And it happens more on pub. Plus, when there are more people on the same moving block, if their semiclip intersects, then the block either stops, or stops and gets you stuck.

And after you have finished reading my post, you have come to the correct conclusion that i do not know how to solve/fix that. :D peace


But if you look well the picture, he is alone in the server, so he is not getting stucked because other players cause it.

Sincerely, I never had that problem at Public or LAN, and I have played that map in many servers.

Do you have that problem in all the servers?

bfg25/05/2014 03:19

If I remember right, I had that problem in almost all servers.
By the way, this screen is from nobkz.

its getting you stuck because when the block wants to go up after he reach the bottom of its "area" you are in its way..just try to duck or jump with mwheel when is there at that point-moment and will "reset" the block like none is there.
I belive this it happens..

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.