[RUN] shNz on risk_crashed

Started by SzczupaK
12/06/2014 09:06
Page 1 of 1
SzczupaK12/06/2014 09:06



I think it's my best edit so far. What do you guys think about that clip.

Please leave some feedback so I can improve. :)

toNyja912/06/2014 19:19

wow my favorit player shNz <3

VertikO13/06/2014 02:27

very nice=)

SzczupaK13/06/2014 02:34(edited 13/06/2014 02:34)

Thank u VertikO

shNzrecord holder Tournament #213/06/2014 04:12

I liked it too man, thanks and keep editing!!

SzczupaK13/06/2014 19:45

No problem :D Ty for ur comment!

zythH^ moviemaker13/06/2014 19:54

you improved your colors, althought I still dislike the font :// sorry man... The song was pretty nice and it did fit the run, overall, its a good job. Keep it up :)

omilo13/06/2014 20:40

Nice edit :). Amazing run, damn shNz!

SzczupaK13/06/2014 21:08

Ty for ur replys.
@zythH i will use custom fonts next time ty for advice!

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.