kz_agrabah

Started by KarLi mapper
19/06/2014 22:25
Page 1 of 1
KarLi mapper19/06/2014 22:25

Hi !
I have started some time ago a map named "agrabah" from the game
aladdin =D which has nice simple environment so i thought making it for kzmod.


Map style: Warm/Sunny place with HDR in kzmod 2.
Map Length: 30 secs to 1 minute
Map type: super speedmap only kz.
Map process:: 60%

Some screenshots:
http://cloud-3.steampowered.com/ugc/3245156510433435729/F438471F02C987C7D7D29E8A0BDDDB43DF9D20EB/
http://cloud-3.steampowered.com/ugc/3245156510433432538/DCFE26EE6D7A8E88FCCA5A5E90B7E3A28AF2C3E6/


Peace =)





Keo mapper19/06/2014 22:38

i likez it! but then again, everything in kzmod looks awesome.
Post more ss's

SzczupaK20/06/2014 08:04

I like it too!

Oh wow Aladdin.. The only thing I remember about this enchanting palace is the huge domes. I'll give it a play with pleasure =)

KarLi mapper20/06/2014 17:04

Haha =)
well this is supposed to be their Market city =D

goatse20/06/2014 17:53(edited 20/06/2014 17:56)

guys is there a thread explaining how to install kzmod. i found it. there is a whole section in the menu

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.