I can't longjump properly.

Started by DreaDk
21/06/2014 13:11
Page 1 of 1
DreaDk21/06/2014 13:11

Hey guys. Since few days ago my longjump from with left pre-strafe became so annoyingly impossible. I had this problem before with doing countjump now it happens both with countjump and longjump. I just can't seem to get the proper sync. I do 6-7 strafes and I get like 20% sync. I recorded few demos. The first demo is pretty much my lj record and when I used to have a pretty decent left pre-strafe longjumps always 245+. Now however I can only jump with right prestrafe. My SCJ is compeletely fine and even getting better which is weird. I can do all other things like BJ,SBJ,RLBJ and all other jumps with bhop but my lj and cj are lacking A LOT. Here are the demos:
http://www.filedropper.com/lj ( Lj before )
http://www.filedropper.com/ljfail (LJ after)

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.