European Crew Project
Self presentation & Moviemaking experience: Hey there, I'm SzczupaK and I'm a begginer in movie making. I founded moviemaking as a nice thing for me and I'm putting lots of effort in it.
Title: European Crew
Project status: 0% Collecting demos
Type of the movie: I'm planning to do a TrickJump movie starring players from these Countries: Sweden, Poland, Germany, Belgium, Italy, Lithuania, Czech Republic, UK. Movie will be about 10 minutes long and it will take me a 2 weeks time to finish it at least.
Software I will use: HLAE, SONY VEGAS, AFTER EFFECTS, CINEMA 4,VIRTUALDUB
Type of music: Multilangual RAP https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hihGtPqJCQs
What type of demos? :
I need 10 jumpers to that movie that will send me 5 demos each. I need just TrickJumps on standard maps or custom but not kz_ or hns_ maps with use of weapons such as scout, awp, famas, p90 etc.
So I need 2 jumpers from Belgium, 2 jumpers from Poland, 1 jumper from Sweden, 1 jumper from Germany, 1 jumper from Lithuania, 1 jumper from Czech Republic, 1 Jumper from UK and 1 jumper from Italy.
Jumpers taking part in:
Belgium:
-
-
Poland:
-
-
Sweden:
- Nikita ( 5/5 )
Germany:
-
Lithuania:
-
Czech Republic:
-
United Kingdom:
-
Italy:
-
Contacts:
Steam: hnsevoszczupak
Skype: szczupak965
YouTube: My YouTube Channel
I don't want to be sarcastic but you have tough job right in front of you
Hi?
I know krater I look at it as a challange for my self :)
Do you learned a geography in school?
yh why u asking?
Originally posted by SzczupaKyh why u asking?
Just thats not all eu countries
Originally posted by random`Originally posted by SzczupaKyh why u asking?
Just thats not all eu countries
He only used the EU countries that were included in that song obviously :P
You forgot France tho :(
Originally posted by SzczupaKI know krater I look at it as a challange for my self :)
Not just because of the massivity, but the challenge you took finding all this amount of jumpers from different countries and the terms. But good luck, it's been time since there was a long themed movie :)
Originally posted by NikitaOriginally posted by random`Originally posted by SzczupaKyh why u asking?
Just thats not all eu countries
He only used the EU countries that were included in that song obviously :P
You forgot France tho :(
Ohh now i understood, sorry, and btw lithuanian guy did his rap in russian language xd
Lol its not that much really. Those are just TrickJump. If i do like 3-5 demos per day, it will take from 10 to 12 days. 1 day for intro and 1 for outro. About 2 days for adding cosmetics, syncing and flow. ALL PLANNED. I got whole idea how thee movie should look like because of the song which is my inspiration and a theme for that movie.
Please log in to post replies.