No Servers?
Hello People,
I am kinda new here and downloaded the game a few weeks back to play some new maps, but there was only 1 server (still is) without aircontrol and stuff and high ping, at least for me.
Are there hidden servers or special rituals i have to follow? i mean i can see from this website that people are playing this game but i dont know where. I would be happy if you could tell me - thanks.
Some common pub servers:
US:
74.91.121.182:27015 kz-endo bhop
74.91.121.182:27016 kz-endo climb
74.91.121.182:27017 kz-endo speed & slide maps
74.91.121.182:27018 kz-endo hard maps
DE:
193.192.59.144:27070 nobkz.de bhop
193.192.59.144:28000 nobkz.de hard maps
193.192.59.144:27085 nobkz.de speed maps
193.192.59.144:27055 nobkz.de climb maps
NL:
108.61.254.236:27015 cosy-climbing
I'm sure there's many popular ones I'm missing, these are just from the top of my head
tenkae mixed up 1.6kz with kzmod, so those servers will not work in the game you're asking about. All the talks, maps, demos, movies and pretty much everything you see on this site is at 99% directed to 1.6 kz maps. kzmod that you are talking about is a whole separate game that is being developed and refined as we speak. I haven't opened the game in a while just like pretty much everyone around here so you won't find many guys on the servers, if there are still any elft around (I think there is at least 1 server though in the servers list). Just wait for the newer kzmod version, it's somewhere around the corner and as soon as it's out, hopefully it will get all the deserved attention to it and you'll find many full servers in your list.
Oops, you're right... didn't see that this was posted in kzmod forum!
The "KZMod 1.2 Official #1 [FastDL on]"-Server is down until the new version gets released.
good to know, thanks.
Please log in to post replies.