Sync & XJ servers?

Started by Cyrex1337
04/07/2014 08:57
Page 1 of 1
Cyrex133704/07/2014 08:57

Hello everyone. So I've just registered in this site, after playing CS for around 7 years and KZ/HNS for around 4. A bit too late, huh? So I'm currently playing HNS Boost mod and it's not too much of a jumping mod, so my strafes got a bit crappy. I usually do 7-8 strafes on LJ and SCJ, that's the 2 jumps I do. But my sync is usually no more than 40-50 and I have no idea why. Someone suggested to do less wide strafes, and it actually worked, now I have about 60 sync on LJ, but I want more, so HOW TO GET MORE SYNC?
And the second question is: what's with the XJ servers? Because on the left of this site, I see like 4 empty servers.. Where do you guys play KZ?
Thanks, peace.

SzczupaK04/07/2014 09:31

We play on kz endo or nobkz servers. Sync is about coording your moves keybord and the mouse so if u move ur mouse to the left u got to press the A key the same time when u start moving ur mouse left and when u starting doing a strafe to the right u got to relase the key and start start moving mouse into the right side at the same time. Its all about coordinating your moves.

nobody^04/07/2014 23:27

Personally, I belive that the thing you need is pure practice. Just try different techniques, circle strafes etc.. and see which fits you best. But by playing more often your strafes will surely improve. ;)

rawerecord holder Tournament #105/07/2014 06:05

Just keep playing and your sync will get better soon. It can't be explained with words so you just should practice.

Cyrex133705/07/2014 08:36

Alright, thanks guys. Started doing only 5 strafes and getting ~80sync, and jumping ~247, so it's cool. Gonna try to add up more strafes slowly.

Cyrex133705/07/2014 21:24(edited 05/07/2014 21:28)

Please check out this new topic of mine: CLICK HERE

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.