Need help with crappy sync (+ demo)!
Started by Cyrex1337
05/07/2014 21:23
Page 1 of 1
Cyrex133705/07/2014 21:23(edited 05/07/2014 21:25)
I've made a thread about my sync, and most of you said me to practise, well it's not really helping. I haven't progressed at all. PLEASE HELP! This time I've added a demo of me jumping ~245-247 with good prestrafe, etc. But the problem is still here - sync. It's around 40-60 with 7 strafes. Tell me any tips and if you watched the demo - tell me what I'm doing wrong, please, please, please!!
DEMO: CLICK HERE
random 06/07/2014 01:36
Just do 6stafes and practise them to 90 sync, then you can go to the 7 stafes, also try to make first 3 strafes not that fast as you do other strafes, and yeah its all about practise nothing else, you need to get that feeling when you will feel strafes, that came to me when i jumped 255
Cyrex133706/07/2014 08:03
Originally posted by random`Just do 6stafes and practise them to 90 sync, then you can go to the 7 stafes, also try to make first 3 strafes not that fast as you do other strafes, and yeah its all about practise nothing else, you need to get that feeling when you will feel strafes, that came to me when i jumped 255
90 sync?? I practised 5 strafes and the max I got was like 85 sync..
So I need to do first 3 strafes a little bit slower, ok. I'll try it out, I'll respond in this thread few days later. Thanks!
Page 1 of 1
Please log in to post replies.