Plugin /cup help
Hello, I need the plugin /cup for my server and how to install. thx
I think its private and I guess u will have to do something like cps on every block to make it work how it should. There is no such plugin on the internet so u want find it however XJ maybe will provide it to u.
I've got spr1n's plugin and I'm pretty sure it's not private whatsoever. Not the autocup one though that SzczupaK mentioned but the one that was used in tournaments/weekly cups. Gotta clarify if I can give it away and send it to you.
Currently all my plugins are for private use only. However there are some plugins that were officially released to public over time. Noex (ex XJ coder) released this 10 year old cup plugin a while back http://pastebin.com/ry27HhCG
Its not perfect and has a some bugs etc., but it does the job and there are couple my fixes. Im not sure if there are newer modifications of this that were released to public though. Necro also made some auto cup plugin not that long ago, but its not really good afaik. Feel free to search the forum section, its should be in there.
All good plugins are private and community exclusive. You can try asking personally, but I doubt you will get lucky, unless its for some national community servers etc.
Please log in to post replies.