Mice using flawless sensor
Here is a nice excel file I found in quakelive community https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ZzbKDmFOqsP_ut2RdctD01OEbZzbXol6HLwqVkSmZcg/edit?usp=sharing. It has comments to each of the mice based on popular experience among all the different communities. I was just going for a new keyboard until I stumbled upon this and it looks like g502 is likely to be another acquirement of mine in addition to the keyboard. It has got the weights that you can insert in mouse to choose the best for your hand and since I'm a fan of heavy mice this is a good thing for me. It also has huge dpi of 16000 lol and inspite it was spoken badly in the comment I'm still considering it somehow, for the sake of test maybe, the look alone attracts me quite nicely. Also, as a side question, what does dpi matter in kz and in general. And how does it relate to mouse hz? What is the thing I should look at firstly?
I just thought I'd share this nice list with xj and hopefully get some answers to my questions.
i generally prefer higher dpi with a low ingame sens but just google around to see if there are any major differences.
http://www.overclock.net/t/1326494/mouse-sensativity-high-dpi-low-in-game-sensitivity-vs-low-dpi-high-in-game-sensitivity-which-is-better-why found this, contained some information.
And from what ive heard some mice also got negative acceleration with some dpi settings but this is with older sensors ive heard about.
also when im using higher dpi on my deathadder it feels like i can make smoother and wider turns/strafes than when i use low dpi. this might just all be in my head but yeah, maybe
adding: I know some of the Avago sensors have inputlag/delay, dno how to explain it. Had it on one of my mice, felt like the mouse was "behind" in all my movements by just a tiny bit.
All I abstract from these posts + posts from some other forums is that dpi stimulates more accurate sensor. However what I look for is the mouse reaction quickness moment. Coming from dpi and hz are the essential parameters for any mouse and we figured what dpi is, my assumption is that hz increases quickness of reaction or am I wrong? Also, 16000 dpi seems fierce and hardly believable to be a good dream, I suppose the comment doesn't lie but I can always set it lower anyway.
http://i.imgur.com/LFrp5aH.jpg
http://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=56240.0
-dpi doesn't matter as long as you're not planning to do some professional photoshop editing or w/e that needs pixel-precise mouse movements
-you can overclock almost any mouse currently on market to ~1000Hz, although it may be unstable so 500 Hz is completely fine
To addition i will say if ur motherboard supports 1000hz if its not ur mouse will speed up sometimes.
Please log in to post replies.