[LJ] DeathClaw on 257 LJ Block

Started by SzczupaK
12/07/2014 04:32
Page 1 of 2
SzczupaK12/07/2014 04:32

Hi guys, I decided to works some on lj clips and also try some new things, styles. Here is what I done.



Please let me know what u think about it and rate the video so I would know if im heading a good direction.

aquaticlj record holder12/07/2014 06:10

song bad

g-Lprecord holder Tournament #112/07/2014 12:19

pretty cool song

deidi12/07/2014 13:51

funny and different clip :) gj

SzczupaK12/07/2014 16:28

thank u guys :)

Cobrex mapper Tournament #212/07/2014 17:11

This is why there are almost no new moviemakers, cuz of your crappy and "stupid" comment.
If you cant say anything intelligent, clever, or even on topic, stop posting.
Moviemakers expect reviews, thoughts, improvements ... something to give them the motivation for another edit.
Stop posting if you cant properly view and reply to art.

SzczupaK12/07/2014 18:33

+1 Cobrex

finzer12/07/2014 19:54

pls stop with your over-the-top and super dramatic comments cobrex. its so fucking cringe-worthy.

Originally posted by Cobrex
This is why there are almost no new moviemakers, cuz of your crappy and "stupid" comment.

you're just assuming things. if theres a lack of new moviemakers, its most likely because there's less and less people interested in this mod. I also dont know anyone who records tjs anymore. blaming those who write "crappy" comments is just plain stupid. it has always been like this, you donut.

Originally posted by Cobrex
If you cant say anything intelligent, clever, or even on topic, stop posting.
Moviemakers expect reviews, thoughts, improvements ... something to give them the motivation for another edit.


obviously you're not gonna force anyone to do whatever you think is "intellingent", or "clever". who do you think you are? it's also funny how off-topic your stupid rant was and yet you blamed people who do the exact same thing that you did... being off-topic. do me (us?) a favor and listen to yourself the next time you wanna say something. maybe it will prevent you from shitposting.

Originally posted by Cobrex
Stop posting if you cant properly view and reply to art.

what?

sorry for ur thread Szczupak. it was a pretty cool clip, i especially liked the "fade-out" (not sure how u would call it) between :16 - :20. badass lj too.

SzczupaK12/07/2014 20:33

Ty for ur opinion finzer. What cobrex meant was just what u said to me. To tell moviemaker what u liked, what u didnt. What to improve etc. So at overall he can somehow improve so audience can see it. Ty once again.

zythH^ moviemaker13/07/2014 21:34

finzEr I gotta agree with Cobrex, it's really annoying to be a newcomer and hear "oh shit movie" and they don't even tell you where is your "shit" thing, they don't tell you anything to improve, they just bully you.

About the clip, watching it later, gotta go working out :) I'll edit later

ViDtam14/07/2014 07:57(edited 14/07/2014 07:59)

Usually I don't even reply to such threads cause I have no interest, but reading finzer's coment and seeing how wrong he is wanted me to reply to it. Cobrex is 100% right on this one finzer. There is always this kind of hate towards new moviemakers maybe some part is because of the lack of interest in this mod, but believe me there are plenty of moviemakers trying to make it to the top in the kz scene, atleast tried for a bit until they realised the "smart" comments that this scene gives. One person not so long ago left the scene (he was a newcomer) just because of this reason. You can't proceed to improve your skills when all of the comments are "shit movie" "bad song" etc. You have to explain more detailed what you didn't like so that the moviemaker can improve and someday even become one of the greatest moviemakers in the kz scene . But because of these comments they loose motivation. I can give myself as an example when I started moviemaking the first clips only had these "smart" comments and almost decided to quit, but there were some moviemakers in higher skill than I was who didn't write any sourth of comments, they would contact me through steam and explain to me how the movie should look, what's bad, what's good. That is how this community should be if you want to have any moviemakers at all... Me for instance, I always give advice to newcomers, I never turn them down, I really wish to help them in progresing, like others did this to me. So to sum up things finzer: Yes, although it may seem that this mod has a lack of interest and you don't see any newcomers I've seen a lot, and they all quit because of the "smart" comments, the moviemaking itself is quite interesting, but not when you can't get any source to proceed to advance.

P.S. SzczupaK from the first clips to this you seem to improve, the advice I would give is to make the effects that you do on the add layer with a fade it looks much more smother.

zythH^ moviemaker14/07/2014 13:21(edited 14/07/2014 13:22)

About the clip, you remember myself back then in 2k10 :D I sucked (not saying you suck obv) on campaths and fonts, I was a trash in that and I see you are having troubles in finding ur fonts and campaths :P Try to overrape smoofofer, try to do different cams, try to make them like other great moviemakers (kar, haruju or jimmy, they have best cams ever), colors werent bad, you forgot to remove the semiclip (since I don't edit for ages I am not sure what's the command to remove it but I guess active moviemakers can help you) and the rest (sync and flow) was kinda of fine :) keep going.

finzer14/07/2014 13:35

first of all not everyone is able to give contructive criticism. whether its because of the english issue or the lack of knowledge in editing. if you listen to cobrex, these people shouldnt be allowed to comment on anything. thats the first problem i have with that he said. why cant someone say that he liked or disliked the movie. you cant force them to say why they did or didnt. hell maybe they re not able to do it.

second of all, i agree that constructive feedback is essential for someone in order to improve. but i believe that when you make a movie, you do it especially for yourself. and then if other people appreciate what you do, thats a plus. so how come can someone decide to quit moviemaking solely cuz some random said something like "bad song" ?. also its funny to see how the positive but not contructive-at-all feedback like "good movie" , "i like it" is totallly acceptable whereas "bad song", " bad movie" and whatnot isnt.

also, my answer was aimed to cobrex especially bcuz he didnt say shit about the movie and was really off topic while at the same time blaming people for not giving good criticism. i guess that's what bothered me the most. instead of shitposting about other ppls comment, he could have givent a constructive feedback on szczupak movie. thing that he didnt do from what i know. at least neither in this thread nor on youtube.

PiilsnEr14/07/2014 18:08(edited 14/07/2014 18:11)

Is it only me but the fact that capturing the demos is like 90% of the process I mean sometimes i can sit with all theese sick ideas and all this energy to do something but them I Opel hlae and fast forward in my head all Boeing shit u have to capture, thats demotivating. Is there like ANT faster way like Helle hlae is squeezing me ballz mad tightt.. But man this clip was quite good tho i liked em colors!

PiilsnEr14/07/2014 18:10

Typing on phone and girls walking by with tight asses so some words u have to figure out, BRO!

SzczupaK14/07/2014 21:07

@PiilsnEr Haha I get it all. Thanks man :D
@finzEr u posted some arguments that r right, cobrex was talking overall. Ty for ur opionion.
@zythH^ Yeah i got problem with fonts etc. I heard that cams with zoom r much better than clear cams. Ty for ur opinion.
@ViDtam <3 I want to become ur padawan :D And thank u for ur comment.

@ALL Thank u guys for commenting in this thread. There is no bad or good comments. I appriciate ur opinion. I will remember about the things u guys told me and try to improve in future.

PS. SONG WAS RANDOM BECAUSE I FAILED WHOLE CLIP XD

zythH^ moviemaker14/07/2014 21:44(edited 14/07/2014 21:45)

Originally posted by finzEr
first of all not everyone is able to give contructive criticism. whether its because of the english issue or the lack of knowledge in editing. if you listen to cobrex, these people shouldnt be allowed to comment on anything. thats the first problem i have with that he said. why cant someone say that he liked or disliked the movie. you cant force them to say why they did or didnt. hell maybe they re not able to do it.

second of all, i agree that constructive feedback is essential for someone in order to improve. but i believe that when you make a movie, you do it especially for yourself. and then if other people appreciate what you do, thats a plus. so how come can someone decide to quit moviemaking solely cuz some random said something like "bad song" ?. also its funny to see how the positive but not contructive-at-all feedback like "good movie" , "i like it" is totallly acceptable whereas "bad song", " bad movie" and whatnot isnt.

also, my answer was aimed to cobrex especially bcuz he didnt say shit about the movie and was really off topic while at the same time blaming people for not giving good criticism. i guess that's what bothered me the most. instead of shitposting about other ppls comment, he could have givent a constructive feedback on szczupak movie. thing that he didnt do from what i know. at least neither in this thread nor on youtube.


I prefer to hear "I don't like it" or even "I like it" than a fucking "Shit movie" ;)

You are obviously able to dislike or like it but not bully the moviemaker, that's what cobrex wanted to say, at least, that was what I understood.

About the cams, you can use mirv_zoom or smoofofer, it's all about tastes

SzczupaK14/07/2014 21:51

ok thanks for advice!

Cobrex mapper Tournament #215/07/2014 02:05

Was gone for a few days so I'm gonna reply now to finzer.

pls stop with your over-the-top and super dramatic comments cobrex. its so fucking cringe-worthy.


I may do that most of the time, but thats supposed so show that I care about this community. If I'm writing like everybody else : "mapping system fails alot"/"this ROTW sux", nothing will change, right? So being a lilttle dramatic influences abit.

you're just assuming things. if theres a lack of new moviemakers, its most likely because there's less and less people interested in this mod. I also dont know anyone who records tjs anymore. blaming those who write "crappy" comments is just plain stupid. it has always been like this, you donut.


You just made me a donut? .. hah, like wh00t?
Anyway. You're just comparing 2010-2012's activity with everything thats been going on lately, like most nutheads around here. Ofcourse people still record tjs, but the amount just isn't that "much" ... but how can it be if there are only a few moviemakers? Check ShoCk's - Divine movie ... he barely got a moviemaker to do it ... and it was done only because his bday, which rushed things abit. Ofcourse moviemakers don't care anymore, but I'll explain that abit later.

obviously you're not gonna force anyone to do whatever you think is "intellingent", or "clever". who do you think you are? it's also funny how off-topic your stupid rant was and yet you blamed people who do the exact same thing that you did... being off-topic. do me (us?) a favor and listen to yourself the next time you wanna say something. maybe it will prevent you from shitposting.


Seems like you know stuff about me, do you..? Then you must know that I usually write reviews and I give feedback. Oh crap, you didn't know this? Ahm, lets call you "wannabe smart boy" then, 'shall we?
The fact that I review most movies, either on youtube or XJ, shows that I care about this mvm scene. And yes, I do help newcomers and I've always done that. I just went off-topic on that comment because I couldn't resist diss-ing the people that "commented".

Let me explain you some things about this so-called moviemaking scene:

I've been editing since 2009, right? well, it's more like 2007 but let's say 2009, since then is when y'all know me. There were not many moviemakers in the scene, and those who were ... well, they were the greats. I just got noticed because we were just a few ..
You don't know shit, but I'mma explain it to you: YOU dont know how satisfying it is for us (moviemakers) to receive feedback on our work. After spending hours, days, weeks, even months on a single project, you expect positive reviews, right? Even though there are mostly simple comments which brighten us, some are more "complex", making all the time spent worth it. I won't digg through history since I'd have to create a new thread, but i'm indeed talking facts here. Jusuuh, which was great back in 2009, reviewed some of my movies, which I didn't quite aggre with at that time. Right before I released Kreedz The Movie, I asked him for some feedback even though we quite didn't get along. After he saw it, he told me to make it bigger, fix some things and name it "kreedz the movie". If it wasnt for that only big and important review, that movie would have not been here today.
YOU don't know how incredible the feeling is for a newcomer like i was to work on a movie, upload on youtube, make a thread on XJ, send it through our steam friends lists, go to sleep and can't wait to wake up tomorrow to see what reviews you've got. I don't know if mvms are like this nowadays, but I was like that, and I bet i wasnt the only one.

The fact that bothers me is your attitude of "i know everything about things that don't concern me" !!
You know shit about moviemaking, yet you talk about it.
Do you think that IceVip, ndR, st0ka, FoF, 8ball1, nubz, nikitich, jusuuh, level2, kaffee, etc (all the great moviemakers that left their mark on this mod) would have done all of that if it wasn't for feedback/reviews? Would you record on XJ if it wasn't for the appreciation of the viewers and competitors?

Reviews, bad or good, improve the creator.

From my last statement on the previous post, Stop posting if you cant properly view and reply to art., which you replied as "?", I immediantly saw who you exactly are : a fake ass mfker that once loved this mod for its gameplay, liked the community & it's features, who never tried to improve anything but judged others in a "domain" that didn't concern him at all.

By the way ... I can't expect much from those who don't understand and feel art ... now as I'm a "smart-ass" person as you may think, I'mma tell you what to do:
- let different emotions that filled your body right now guide you into writing a beautiful and raw reply that disses me HARD
- feel proud
- call your best friend and tell him to meet you
- explain passionately how awesome you were when you dissed me
- feel proud again
- get your ass back home at your pc
- check if I wrote something
- see that I didnt give a shit anymore about yo' fake ass
- feel proud again that you won ... or atleast believe that

And to end this with a "smart-ass" note ...
Cobrex ... *out*

47015/07/2014 03:17

Did someone deleted most of 'shitty' comments or something? If not then it looks very weird. I opened the thread and what i see is : 1) some moviemaker asks people to rate his movie 2) three random guys posts short neutral comments 3) some guy appears and blame them for making shitty comments 4) drama begins, people fighting, rockets flying BANG! EXPLOSIONS, CHAOS EVERYWHERE, WALLS OF TEXT, PEOPLE SCREAMING
I am kinda new here so i wonder if it's always like this in xj community? Are you guys always making drama out of nothing :D;D:D;d8D?
p.s. i am absolutely agreed with finzer

Page 1 of 2

Please log in to post replies.