Fps drop kz_man_climbers

Started by DarkSideBv
12/07/2014 20:36
Page 1 of 1
DarkSideBv12/07/2014 20:36

I hava a Radeon 7850 2GB GPU , and on this particular map I have fps drop . Do you guys have any fix ? In the past the fix was switching to Direct 3D rendering, but now that option is gone, and on software rendering my fps is stuck at 60.

g-Lprecord holder Tournament #112/07/2014 20:42

CS is somehow optimised for nvidia card, I have a 7950 3gb vapor x and I have low fps on some map, with a random nvidia card (not the worst tho) you would have good fps

propanelj record holder13/07/2014 02:31

yeah i fpsdrop everywhere with a R9 270x, *meme*amd problems*meme*

KarLi mapper13/07/2014 02:46

where exactl you have fps drops? looking up ? down ? where :D

Fliborecord holder Tournament #213/07/2014 12:31

This map is particularly badly optimized. I don't think there's anything you can do apart from obtaining a more powerful CPU or NVIDIA GPU.

spr1n mapper13/07/2014 13:50

its driver fault that dont handle this game engine that well. The only fix would be trying all different drivers and modifications,with lottery-like odds to get lucky. Amd graphics drivers are known to be awful, at least worse than nvidia, especially lately.

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.