elITe^ LJ's - Author gangien <3

Started by elITe^
11/03/2007 21:31
Page 2 of 2
Volsfootball16/03/2007 05:18

ZOMG niice elite

elITe^16/03/2007 13:04

Originally posted by Volsfootball
what ljs did you make?

rinkon

he did 220 - 225



lies rinkon >_< It was 210 - 220 FFS :(

@volz; Thanks mate, but it was nothing really, just three LJ's 248-250

Hopefully ima make a movie soon (maybe with a couple of other ppl, but im not sure) but i do know that i wanna make a movie even if i don't find any1 to join me :) All i need is a moviemaker :D and some demos, ofc ^^

Peace !

Volsfootball16/03/2007 18:09

Nice, dont think i could do half as good now as when I was jumping ~6 months ago.

elITe^16/03/2007 20:18

Nice, dont think i could do half as good now as when I was jumping ~6 months ago.

Volsfootball


:D I got that problem as well, but ~ 4 month ago. Im not going 2 g333k till i get 2 the point where i was at my best. Ima take it slow and have fun while practicing again, that's the best way imo 2 gain skills, slowly but surely ;o

Just don't give up! ;)
[ Edited Fri Mar 16 2007, 08:21PM ]

sbzvln Tournament #216/03/2007 20:25

<3 elite's motivation ^^

Volsfootball16/03/2007 20:36

I havent played in bout 20 days, Easter lands on April 8th so, I'll play all day on Easter. :D

elITe^17/03/2007 08:44

<3 elite's motivation ^^

sbzvln


People might don't know that i appreciate things, specially sbzvln for being honest, thanks for that. I always have 2 check how to spell your nick, chang it FFS! nah, jk ;) never remember your nick dude lol :P I think i got it now ^^

I just love this concept and it helped me to straighting(spelling|ftw?) things up in my life. I used 2 be a "bad boy" if you wanna call it that, and when i got my PC (~ 2 ½ years ago) and one day dicovered KZ_, my whole life turned upsidedown ( but in a good way :) ) , if you ever see this post KREEDZ, THANKS! You saved my life (in a funny/weird way)

And not to mention all you guys out there, thanks for being there for me and stuff. Ok, ima stop writing now b4 i get to emotional :D jk

Peace lo<3 and live your life like it's your last day, and don't take drugs :D

[ Edited Sat Mar 17 2007, 07:11PM ]

Page 2 of 2

Please log in to post replies.