Where are XJ servers?
Started by killahurtZ
16/07/2014 01:45
Page 1 of 1
killahurtZ16/07/2014 01:45
Do you find a little bit strange that official jump community does not have jumping server?
p.s also where is warnings page?
Nokkan16/07/2014 02:41
I don't know about servers, but here's the warnings page http://xtreme-jumps.eu/warnings.php
ShoCk
16/07/2014 12:19
XJ is going to move on to a better (faster) hosting soon and new servers will be provided along with it.
z3lim16/07/2014 13:03
Originally posted by ShoCkXJ is going to move on to a better (faster) hosting soon and new servers will be provided along with it.
good news
Harley16/07/2014 17:11
That's great news! For me personally, XJ is one of the slowest websites I still regularly go to.
PeKz^16/07/2014 17:31
Originally posted by ShoCkXJ is going to move on to a better (faster) hosting soon and new servers will be provided along with it.
Can I Ask When Exactly?
ShoCk
17/07/2014 00:41
I don't know. I was told that just a couple of days ago. You may consider it a leak as it wasn't stated yet officially so wait for it.
WeMeRA17/07/2014 06:59
whistleblower shock
Page 1 of 1
Please log in to post replies.