interview koukouz

17/07/2014 17:12
Page 1 of 1
g-Lprecord holder Tournament #117/07/2014 18:02(edited 17/07/2014 18:04)

What affected me in this one, is the honesty and the franchise of your interlocutor. He seems to reveal a light but subtle indifference to the dialogues, the dialogues which are from an essential point of this exchange because he allows the meeting of 2 spirits in one union such as only a dogmatism acute could make him tilt. However I cannot stay stone-faced in front of such a doggedness, not physically but intellectually, to this way of thinking and to act. A powerful aura, working such a spiral which would absorb any entity passing in its surroundings, which cannot subjugate us. In the end, in spite of my opinion which can seem harmless and worthless, I think sincerely that your interview had to change the world. In spite of my way of thinking, I remain outraged by the fact that this dear sir did not have deepens his reality notion of the interview. Indeed, this is harmful because there was one reality subject to be thought and to be worked. Thing which remains rare in an anastigmatic and empirical world. I have to leave at the moment, I may hold on no longer in front of the question of the selectivity nephrotic interview and of them definitive dogmatism.

Thank you.

EDIT: Sorry, I've no idea about why I've write that

random Tournament #317/07/2014 19:17

-rip-

Originally posted by g-Lp
What affected me in this one, is the honesty and the franchise of your interlocutor. He seems to reveal a light but subtle indifference to the dialogues, the dialogues which are from an essential point of this exchange because he allows the meeting of 2 spirits in one union such as only a dogmatism acute could make him tilt. However I cannot stay stone-faced in front of such a doggedness, not physically but intellectually, to this way of thinking and to act. A powerful aura, working such a spiral which would absorb any entity passing in its surroundings, which cannot subjugate us. In the end, in spite of my opinion which can seem harmless and worthless, I think sincerely that your interview had to change the world. In spite of my way of thinking, I remain outraged by the fact that this dear sir did not have deepens his reality notion of the interview. Indeed, this is harmful because there was one reality subject to be thought and to be worked. Thing which remains rare in an anastigmatic and empirical world. I have to leave at the moment, I may hold on no longer in front of the question of the selectivity nephrotic interview and of them definitive dogmatism.

Thank you.

EDIT: Sorry, I've no idea about why I've write that

Yes!

zythH^ moviemaker17/07/2014 20:30

Originally posted by random`
-rip-


in peace.

zzarecord holder Tournament #1 VIP17/07/2014 20:32

C O O L L E R detected

how did he do

PeKz^17/07/2014 21:16

Originally posted by g-Lp
What affected me in this one, is the honesty and the franchise of your interlocutor. He seems to reveal a light but subtle indifference to the dialogues, the dialogues which are from an essential point of this exchange because he allows the meeting of 2 spirits in one union such as only a dogmatism acute could make him tilt. However I cannot stay stone-faced in front of such a doggedness, not physically but intellectually, to this way of thinking and to act. A powerful aura, working such a spiral which would absorb any entity passing in its surroundings, which cannot subjugate us. In the end, in spite of my opinion which can seem harmless and worthless, I think sincerely that your interview had to change the world. In spite of my way of thinking, I remain outraged by the fact that this dear sir did not have deepens his reality notion of the interview. Indeed, this is harmful because there was one reality subject to be thought and to be worked. Thing which remains rare in an anastigmatic and empirical world. I have to leave at the moment, I may hold on no longer in front of the question of the selectivity nephrotic interview and of them definitive dogmatism.

Thank you.

EDIT: Sorry, I've no idea about why I've write that


LoL

Exactly

knoxville17/07/2014 22:58

kkz is deded ripperino in kkzronis

Originally posted by pizza^
C O O L L E R detected

how did he do

pavel is ripped apart, too bad qcon won't see cooller ; (

zzarecord holder Tournament #1 VIP18/07/2014 00:10

yeah i would of liked to see av3k too but oh well

also rapha just lost to tox my mind is blown. hes playing out of his mind this tournament

holy shit man i'm without internet :ss

prad18/07/2014 05:27(edited 18/07/2014 05:31)

Originally posted by ShoCk
pavel is ripped apart, too bad qcon won't see cooller ; (



Originally posted by pizza^
yeah i would of liked to see av3k too but oh well

also rapha just lost to tox my mind is blown. hes playing out of his mind this tournament


man i have no idea what you two are talking about :D

Harley18/07/2014 11:48

Originally posted by prad
man i have no idea what you two are talking about :D


Cmon prad, think hard, look at the evidence! It's obvious! Look at the task bar, Firefox -> Farmville is open -> Farmville WCs

killahurtZ18/07/2014 12:37

fk u kkz ;d

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.