Time to revive weekly cups?

18/07/2014 17:34
Page 1 of 2

I managed to have missed for those cups, do you guys consider to get them back? :3

random Tournament #318/07/2014 17:42

No money, no party!

huula18/07/2014 17:49

I can donate cups, please bring them back :)

Nikita18/07/2014 19:17

I might be able to donate for the cup too. (in the close future)

PU9makerrecord holder18/07/2014 19:20

Guys some on.. Shouldnt it be about fun instead of money ?

I talked with cyclopp about it actually a few weeks ago, we decided to start it when the summer ends.

Although we could start it sooner. why not, right ? Ill talk to cup admins then reply here

g-Lprecord holder Tournament #118/07/2014 19:39

Get back the old mirc cup on the server + the prize like month vip

jk

huula18/07/2014 19:42

I agree with PU9 , but money is kind of inspiration. If cup dont need it, then XJ will :)

Kic mapper18/07/2014 20:03

Originally posted by g-Lp
Get back the old mirc cup on the server + the prize like month vip

jk


+

I just got a summer job and I won't be able to be here for the cups but after the summer they will be back on track

Cobrex mapper Tournament #218/07/2014 21:00

Somehow people forget about fun when they hit a certail level of skill & fame

ShoCkrecord holder Tournament #2 VIP18/07/2014 21:13(edited 18/07/2014 21:15)

Originally posted by g-Lp
Get back the old mirc cup on the server + the prize like month vip

jk

What was wrong about irc cups?

g-Lprecord holder Tournament #118/07/2014 21:19

Originally posted by ShoCk
Originally posted by g-Lp
Get back the old mirc cup on the server + the prize like month vip

jk

What was wrong about irc cups?


That was great but now mirc is outdated, small joke about people who want that to be back because no one would use it

True, need ideas on similar to mirc platform to host fast cups just as much easily.

And best of success to you with your job danger. I'm in no case whining on you or other admins but 2 more months to go doesn't sound very soon to me. Need volunteers??

bentaa19/07/2014 02:50

Get it back, i wanna play again ^^

tIdAL_WaVE-iKz-19/07/2014 03:03

After August 11th I can stream them again. If we want to do a fun one to bring them back as sort of a test to gauge interest in them. No real prize pool just for fun. :D Unless we can get a prize going for it.

huula02/09/2014 10:27

BUMP ?

Cobrex mapper Tournament #202/09/2014 12:53

I hate it how you only run these cups while we have school/college or stuff .. couldn't u do this in the summer? :)

As this thread is revived, can someone from the staff update us with some info?

propanelj record holder02/09/2014 13:26(edited 02/09/2014 13:26)

pay people to play and they will play

huula02/09/2014 13:28

i think we have enough donators :)

propanelj record holder02/09/2014 13:43

Originally posted by huula
i think we have enough donators :)

if i sign up for cups can i have $60?

Page 1 of 2

Please log in to post replies.