new lost island jump

Started by IGNA
12/03/2007 03:56
Page 1 of 1
IGNA12/03/2007 03:56

ive tried it ... i couldnt do it.. im sure its possible coz im close but i thought ude like to try it njoy http://img155.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=67943_uberislaperdida_122_199lo.JPG

Sprite mapper12/03/2007 05:39

hmmm i can't understand what are you talkin about :D

trb12/03/2007 05:47

i think. from there which he stands. with a bhop on the rail and land on the bridge :)

ichirou12/03/2007 05:50

I tried it for some time but I couldn't do it either, I were close a few times.

I made it in two other ways though... but they're not that hard... But it's kinda cool jumps :)

1. From the same start position -> to the slanted wall to the left(around the lighthouse) -> and hit the block closest to the egdge -> on bridge :)

2. From the same start position -> Over the fence -> hit the slanted block there (there's only one slanted) -> to the bridge.

elITe^12/03/2007 11:55

Hmm, i'll try it later :P Seems like a nice jump/bhop

N1 I:GNA

tjubby12/03/2007 17:59

http://www.sendspace.com/file/a8i11i

:D

Murvelman12/03/2007 18:42

When you see tjubby's name you know there's a sendspace-link. GJ :D

BooLiSH12/03/2007 19:20

i'm going to create a new file :D cstrike/tjubby_jumps^^

nice man...

i did ichirous jumps, but the "main" was bit to hard^^

IGNA12/03/2007 21:16

i was sure Tjubby would do it :P gj

ve[r]itas13/03/2007 06:04

sorry to take away from your glory tjubby but...
loststrafe
:D me too!

nizheradze13/03/2007 07:56

Someone should create a thread where we post "impossible jumps" and then watch tjubby pwn em all :D
btw that is a dock , not a bridge(i guess...)

sbzvln Tournament #213/03/2007 08:03

gj

tjubby13/03/2007 09:01

GJ veritas :D

Murvelman13/03/2007 15:56

It's a jetty :D

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.