The Surf Community Needs XJ's Help!

Started by Prophecy
20/07/2014 12:34
Page 1 of 1
Prophecy20/07/2014 12:34(edited 20/07/2014 12:42)

Our surf community is almost dead after the update of counter-strike and almost all of our mappers left as well. I would like to ask all kreedz mappers to upload all their old rmf files of completed maps they have made so we are able to port them or in other words convert/re-make them into surf maps. Of course you will get all the credit for main work of the map. This is something that could boost our community and bring back a lot of surf players to counter-strike 1.6.

Best regards,
Daniel (mappy)

Example map I converted a few years ago:
Video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7c8mlawzZw

g-Lprecord holder Tournament #120/07/2014 12:59(edited 20/07/2014 13:03)

Just wait for Rapha to set up the world record page and the activity will be back a little more. It should come soon, and about mapper, there are still alive, just check the forum they are making a community surf map :)

But yes, that could be a great idea as fjelheimen was a great map!

spr1n mapper20/07/2014 13:01

add me on steam

Prophecy20/07/2014 13:14

g-Lp I don't want to upset you but the project “surf community map” has been discontinued due the lack of mappers submitting their levels.

Thanks spr1n for replaying I will get in touch with you when you have accepted the request
Cheers

Prophecy20/07/2014 13:25(edited 20/07/2014 13:26)

I would like to say thanks to spr1n for his collaboration with me and hopefully some other great mappers are able to-do the same.

I have just got informed that he will share his maps:
kz_memphisblock and kzblt_zigzaghop

Good start out point for us thanks.

g-Lprecord holder Tournament #120/07/2014 13:38

Originally posted by Prophecy
g-Lp I don't want to upset you but the project “surf community map” has been discontinued due the lack of mappers submitting their levels.


Damn, I just noticied it :(

hamburglarr20/07/2014 19:15

Thanks for the help guys! Really appreciated!

FuZzy1 mapper20/07/2014 23:03

I have a bunch of rmf's here http://cs.gamebanana.com/mips/1210
Don't really know if they are suited for surf maps...

sofiaFTW21/07/2014 03:02

surf_memphisblock, would be great :3

Nubby-_-21/07/2014 12:07

can someone give me good surf servers i want to try it?

hamburglarr28/07/2014 02:59

oops! sorry for the delayed response. here are some servers

Konzument
109.74.146.22:27027

surfnkreedz.eu
80.79.112.208:27016

mY.RuN
213.239.209.206:27023

Prophecy04/08/2014 18:28

Anyone else like to contribute? Would make my day!

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.