interview w1zz

22/07/2014 22:14
Page 1 of 1

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/IrkYyP2.jpg[/IMG]

zzarecord holder Tournament #1 VIP22/07/2014 22:19

did you get around to watching any of the qcon vods?

cypher is unbeatable on LAN dude

jingles23/07/2014 03:52

shit i dedicated my life to watching the duel master matches and some of the ctf ones

agreed pizza, cypher is insane

ShoCkrecord holder Tournament #2 VIP23/07/2014 15:01(edited 23/07/2014 15:02)

Just watched grandfinal http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zD6WStCFnGk. I kinda feel pitty for dahang he has lost just like that, especially when he always had start map control on all maps, but cypher was just too briliant with his rail and was super concentrated, once he takes the map control onto his side, you just can't take it away from him. Really well played Cypher and I still wish dahang would stay more chance on his birthday :*( It's an irony he had won all his previous matches with 3-0 and gave away the last one 0-3.

Really a lot of big old names attended this one, I'll keep on watching other matches, curious how zero4 is doing these days, also cha0ticz.

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.