Keyboard backlighting question
Hi, I have acquired Gigabyte Force K7 just a couple of days ago and it's actually my first "fine" keyboard to posses. I paid 50 bucks for it, it's of course not the razer or steeseries level but I believe it's better than $10 garbage I've had before and it even comes with backlighting. I don't really care a lot for the backlighting but I figured there is one thing that bothers me about it. I'm the kind of dude that prefers to lay back in the chair while playing/working at pc and it happens so that I look at it at an pretty obtuse angle, hence letters backlighting is the second thing I see before backlighting that comes from the inside of the keyboard so that I sort of see chips and bulbs that appear a lot brighter than the letters. I wonder if it's peculiar for any kind of the keyboard that comes with backlighting or is it just mine that is made of crappy quality?
Thanks.
I know what you mean. I had same issue with Razer Lycosa. Its was extremely bugging me so I sold it and bought a keyboard w/o backlighting cuz the backlighting was also distracting me ( Altho I'd prolly get used to it after some time )
Why sell when you can just disable or you can't?
The backlighting was just one of the many issues I had on the Lycosa keyboard. CTRL was getting stuck, my fingers were slipping off the keys sometimes.
It was very uncomfortable for me overall.
Please log in to post replies.