Lets talk about "raver"

Started by r4mb0k1ll3r
26/07/2014 01:59
Page 1 of 2
r4mb0k1ll3r26/07/2014 01:59

Hej guys, im not new here just a new acount. Was active a few years ago.

We all know this guy called "raver". I think he is banned a long time ago. He was weird but made allot of good maps and movies, and helped out allot ...

The last few months i was watching some of his videos on youtube https://www.youtube.com/user/jeeer/videos

The thing is, he made video's about this omg0 guy, prolly cheater
Someone called "sunrise" was doing tricks on hsn_bronx, raver made it ... looks suspicious
The same guy sunrise does a great coldbhop run, same like raver but "he" does it with axn, same style of jumping
On ravers youtube page there was this video released called "kz world 2008" ... Again, same style of jumping, style of music, style of editing and again "cheating-like" jumps. And why is this never released on another youtube channel?

My conclusion: raver = omg0/sunrise and made & jumped kz-world2008

btw, watch this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eh2tFOpQbG8&index=13&list=UUUCOJ73a7Teb8e7kbsUhirA

that kinda sick....

you guys got some more infos?

/discuss

lagster mapper26/07/2014 03:58

omg0 is my favorite player of all time. no joke lol.

knoxville26/07/2014 04:02

so i say "omg0" in the chatbox 2 days ago and bam he is back in the form of raver!

lagster mapper26/07/2014 05:00

I've aliased as omg0 for years bro, someone introduce me please.. where's he at?!

prad26/07/2014 08:30

The ending credit of kz world 2008.
Respect.

FAME26/07/2014 08:48

I think you should ask Ggs about this, because he know him personally and probably can tell you if its true.

Anyway, I don't think that sunshine/raver = omg0, but I can say you 100% that omg0 = taff/RQ/Adrenalin_UA/UnRogue/Ev!.

P.S. Maybe someone still have his demos and can upload them for me?

r4mb0k1ll3r27/07/2014 00:35

no one cares i see haha

Ryderc27/07/2014 03:08

It's not like it's an interesting matter either.

lagster mapper27/07/2014 12:31

if anyone knows where omg0 is, or can introduce me please pm or add me on steam~

knoxville27/07/2014 15:48

maybe ask some cheaters, they know everything about anything!

lagster mapper27/07/2014 19:39

Originally posted by knoxville
maybe ask some cheaters, they know everything about anything!


_b

nobody^27/07/2014 22:50

As far as I remember, I used to see omg0 with a russian flag. Am I correct? I remember him with a 263 cj on one of FoF's maps.

nigerioasc28/07/2014 08:47

Originally posted by lagster
if anyone knows where omg0 is, or can introduce me please pm or add me on steam~

get me a demo of him and ull get his steamid

Dragon28/07/2014 11:26

hi raver

FAME28/07/2014 12:37

Originally posted by nigerioasc
Originally posted by lagster
if anyone knows where omg0 is, or can introduce me please pm or add me on steam~

get me a demo of him and ull get his steamid

His demos were recorded with non-steam cs.

D2B28/07/2014 15:21

Fame: http://www.mediafire.com/folder/i0s29v1e21s7i/Cheated_Demos

There are taff and RQ demos

FAME28/07/2014 17:10

Originally posted by D2B
Fame: http://www.mediafire.com/folder/i0s29v1e21s7i/Cheated_Demos

There are taff and RQ demos

Thanks, but I already have these demos.

I'm looking for 254_lj_omg0, bkz_goldbhop_omg0_0137, cg_strafejumpZ_omg0_0105 or any other his demos.

This is what I currently have:
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/rAus3zH.png[/IMG]

knoxville28/07/2014 18:42

why do u want demos from a cheater from 100 years ago? its over pls. omg0 is dead. wtf0

lagster mapper28/07/2014 19:06

Originally posted by knoxville
why do u want demos from a cheater from 100 years ago? its over pls. omg0 is dead. wtf0


stop hating. he's a king.

knoxville28/07/2014 19:33

omg0 is a king or fame? lol0

Page 1 of 2

Please log in to post replies.