Looking for some demos.
Started by Nikita
29/07/2014 09:46
Page 1 of 1
Nikita29/07/2014 09:46(edited 29/07/2014 10:20)
Dno if it's the right section but yeah...
So... I've been trying to find some zyllEE and KeltA trickjump demos, but for some reason those who has these kind of demos don't want to send them, so I'm hoping anyone here would be kind enough to upload all the demos they have from zyllEE and KeltA regarding trickjumps, Lj's could be cool too if you have some.
Thanks in advance!
-Nikita
PU9maker
29/07/2014 14:19
Ill ask keltA if he has some tjs
Nikita08/08/2014 05:16
*bump*
Nokkan08/08/2014 14:54
kafds sent me once tons of longjump demos by kelta, I think I still have those demos on pc, but I won't be able to send it untill I return to georgia
Nikita08/08/2014 17:18
Originally posted by Nokkankafds sent me once tons of longjump demos by kelta, I think I still have those demos on pc, but I won't be able to send it untill I return to georgia
Cool, I'd love that :) Thanks!
Page 1 of 1
Please log in to post replies.