SCOUTIZED MOVIE

Started by Linkstop
30/07/2014 23:38
Page 1 of 1
Linkstop30/07/2014 23:38(edited 30/07/2014 23:53)

Link HERE

Jumps by isquare
Edit by Galveri

I get some weird error, weirdly.

deidi31/07/2014 00:59

nice! i dont allways like "these" edits but this one is nice :)

Keo mapper31/07/2014 01:33

Nice jumps, they looked sexy. Also liked the colours. Overall liked the vid, the song added an important touch to it, but even tho' i understand it's supposed to be edited to the beats of the songs, they sometimes ruined the jumps for me, as i wanted to see the jump continuously, and not with small pauses. But that's my opinion. The edit isn't bad, i liked it, but it interfered with the jumps.
Also, it ended suddenly...i wish it was longer.

Nice job!

goatse31/07/2014 01:57

ended suddenly i agree and great job both of you

Nice one! I wasn't bothered at all by these skips, they are nicely done, however the clip is more focused on editing rather than on jumps and I wish both components were paid due attention, because all the jumps are old and longjumps only. Good job still, keep on going.

zythH^ moviemaker31/07/2014 14:04

k, ill be straight, the colors were fine but not for this style, had too much effects for the style too, even some were bugged... the sync was really fine and it wasnt an easy job, i give you that, the campaths well, use 2 points only or use C4D/smoofofer. in the end, wasnt bad neither great, good job and keep improving

iNsprate moviemaker31/07/2014 16:31

Well, use smoofofer for such cams as it written above, i also missed the outro, the rest was ok D: tjs too

JamBawa31/07/2014 18:57

Originally posted by ShoCk
I get some weird error, weirdly.

SzczupaK03/08/2014 01:22

I really like that movie. I like the theme song and the theme stick to that song shown in the movie. GJ

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.