windows 7 64bits, mouse accel fix?

Started by mao moviemaker
05/08/2014 23:29
Page 1 of 1
mao moviemaker05/08/2014 23:29

Hi guys, I'm trying to fix this, I get random acceleration from time to time. I've tried the RInput software but with or without it, i'm afraid is the same thing, any advices or software to try?

Cobrex mapper Tournament #205/08/2014 23:32

had this problem too until I realised they fixed this command: m_rawinput 1
This does it for me. What about you?

fakan05/08/2014 23:36

m_rawinput 1 doesn't help you if you have windows adding the acceleration , you should try a bit of google https://docs.google.com/uc?id=0B_PnkMGDlD5nVjlxZEl5M2l2c0E&export=download download this , open windows7 fixes and use 100% DPI registry file , it also has fixes for vista , 8 and XP

mao moviemaker05/08/2014 23:45

you have noticed changes then, that's great, sadly I don't feel any. You know, for a time I thought my mouse was malfunctioning but now i discovered this acceleration thing, well i guess i'll keep trying google haha thanks

mao moviemaker06/08/2014 05:17

Originally posted by LIGHTHEPOT
m_rawinput 1 doesn't help you if you have windows adding the acceleration , you should try a bit of google https://docs.google.com/uc?id=0B_PnkMGDlD5nVjlxZEl5M2l2c0E&export=download download this , open windows7 fixes and use 100% DPI registry file , it also has fixes for vista , 8 and XP

well I think that did the trick, feels better now and I don't get those random accelerations anymore Thanks a lot

_)_ Comment Banned06/08/2014 07:54

m_rawinput 1 is using the data straight from the mouse,doesn't matter what windows settings you are using(accel,mouse speed etc.). fyi

mao moviemaker06/08/2014 10:46

well i use both the acceleration remover and that command and now I feel the difference.

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.