List of Bugs

06/08/2014 19:37
Page 1 of 1
g-Lprecord holder Tournament #106/08/2014 19:37(edited 06/08/2014 20:13)

I'll give the link where the bug happens and then I'll list what is wrong under.

Flags

http://xtreme-jumps.eu/demos.php

cg_islands shNz 00:55.28 2014-06-04
dg_winterclimb shNz 00:54.64 2014-06-04
kzfr_bhop_leetyard Beginner 00:20.82 2013-11-03
kzra_crystal_palace kropeq 03:54.48 2013-11-03
kzra_undercastle LshXNRz 12:56.61 2014-05-11
kzro_darkblock LshXNRz 37:51.20 2014-05-26
kz_kzse_marsh shNz 01:25.98 2014-06-04
kz_man_owtcity kayne 03:16.37 2013-11-03
kz_man_temple kropeq 05:40.53 2013-11-03
kz_summercliff2 pizza^ 05:02.41 2013-11-03
kz_underblock_ez Toffifee 08:17.73 2013-11-03
mto_desolate2 shNz 01:55.94 2014-06-04
risk_crashed shNz 02:08.57 2014-06-04
sld_bside_nightblock shNz 01:44.92 2014-06-04

http://xtreme-jumps.eu/demo_ranking.php

LshXNRz

http://xtreme-jumps.eu/demos_history/map_info.php?map=kz_exn_ezjungle
http://xtreme-jumps.eu/demos_history/map_info.php?map=kz_exn_jungle

Kreedz

http://xtreme-jumps.eu/demos_history/player.php?name=MEEL

MEEL doesn't have flag in his wr page.


WR Spam

http://xtreme-jumps.eu/demos_history/player.php?&name=Bibika&show=all

Every WR from Bibika

http://xtreme-jumps.eu/demos_history/player.php

Spam from Bibika #24, Flibo #17, kropeq #54, VNS #57, ShoCk #75, Spider1 #92, PU9maker #111, aloprando #113, Adantoud #163 and kQbmig #167.

WR Holders

http://xtreme-jumps.eu/recordholders.php

#82 ZzdNk, he doesn't have any wr left.



If you see anything else, write it under and I'll upload the post ;)

random Tournament #306/08/2014 20:08

http://xtreme-jumps.eu/demos_history/map_info.php?map=kz_kzro_deathtales all MEEL's records dont have flag

PU9makerrecord holder06/08/2014 20:30(edited 06/08/2014 20:31)

1. All flags from your list have been fixed.
2. ZzdNk WR holder icon has been removed.
3. LshXNRz' flag in demo_ranking has been fixed.

Nothing I can do about the "WR spam"
Nothing I can do about the Kreedz' flag

PsYxOpAt mapper06/08/2014 21:33

wil lfix kreedz tomorrow. bibika's spam is my mistake. might not be able to fix it.

random Tournament #306/08/2014 22:04

http://xtreme-jumps.eu/demos_history/map_info.php?map=kz_tpc_possclimb_b01[+snake] this too

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.