Logitech mouse replacement
Hey Folks!
My Logitech g500 died today (wire problem), and i'd ask , how can i get a replacement? I bought it 2 years ago, so the 3 years customer warranity ( i think ) still available. I already sent a message at the support with my problem (with PID and with P/N), but i'd ask is there anybody, who had logitech mouse problems, and got a replacement (and was it a long time to get a replacement) ? And the way how he got that. I know i could fix it, but if i open my mouse the warranity goes away, am i right? Oh and i can not find the purchase receipt, can it be a problem too? :D
I hope you guys can help me!
Regards!
the g500 is known for wire malfunction, if you are lucky they will probably give you a g500s as the g500 is out of production.
they will probably send you a g502 since they don't sell/make the g500s anymore
If its the same problem as the g5 problems, you can just cut a bit of the wire. Probably guides at youtube.
Or you can just buy a new wire/cord on Ebay. That's what do everytime my G5 starts the disconnecting thing.
Thanks for the answers. As i said i think i'd be able to fix it, but i wouldn't screw this warranity thing, but i dont know how it works anyway.. I dont think they will ask me photos about the mouse ahahah but i'll wait for their reply first and then if they dont send anything i fix it .
Originally posted by slay3rthey will probably send you a g502 since they don't sell/make the g500s anymore
A g502 would be epic :) Quite nice mouse.
Originally posted by Skizo_Thanks for the answers. As i said i think i'd be able to fix it, but i wouldn't screw this warranity thing, but i dont know how it works anyway.. I dont think they will ask me photos about the mouse ahahah but i'll wait for their reply first and then if they dont send anything i fix it .Originally posted by slay3rthey will probably send you a g502 since they don't sell/make the g500s anymore
A g502 would be epic :) Quite nice mouse.
yeah, got mine today, love it :D
Originally posted by Skizo_Thanks for the answers. As i said i think i'd be able to fix it, but i wouldn't screw this warranity thing, but i dont know how it works anyway.. I dont think they will ask me photos about the mouse ahahah but i'll wait for their reply first and then if they dont send anything i fix it .Originally posted by slay3rthey will probably send you a g502 since they don't sell/make the g500s anymore
A g502 would be epic :) Quite nice mouse.
The g502 has tracking problems. http://forums.logitech.com/t5/G-series-Gaming-Mice/G502-tracking-problems/td-p/1248810
lol , then there will be a g502s :D
You dont have similar problem slay3r? :D
nop, no problems so far
Originally posted by slay3rthey will probably send you a g502 since they don't sell/make the g500s anymore
damn, time flies.
Well sadly i dont have this luck like for slay3r... Here in Hungary you have to send your product to a service... fantastic.. and i read just bad things about this service :S 1 month worktime etc.. it will be nice :S :D
Lol is that really true that they took the g500s off the sale already? Logitech in it's repertoire lol. Anyway, was planning to buy that g502 but changed my mind becuase of these laser problem rumors. I heard they updated it but the problem still exists, so no gonna buy it until I'll read more positive feedback.
Originally posted by ShoCkLol is that really true that they took the g500s off the sale already? Logitech in it's repertoire lol. Anyway, was planning to buy that g502 but changed my mind becuase of these laser problem rumors. I heard they updated it but the problem still exists, so no gonna buy it until I'll read more positive feedback.
well than mby you should look up the g402, logitech released it about 2 weeks ago, btw haven't had any laser problems with mine g502 yet :D
Looks just as stylish as g502, waiting for feedback on that mouse. Also I sure love heavy weighted mice but 144g sounds kinda too much, could have added weight adjustment bobs.
same me no problems with g502
Please log in to post replies.