[RUN] ToyToy on fu_bhop [WR]

Started by SzczupaK
10/08/2014 21:13
Page 1 of 1
SzczupaK10/08/2014 21:13(edited 10/08/2014 22:11)

Hi guys, today I'm proud to show you another kz run starring ToyToy on fu_bhop. Without Talking here it is!

I know that some poeple may have problem with watching it especcialy the ones from france. Use proxy then, its worth! PROXY



Featuring: ToyToy
Map: fu_bhop
Realtime: 02:34.74 (-00:13.16)
Moviemaker: SzczupaK
Previous holder: kQbmig


Song : Rollz - Give It Time (Ft. Katies Ambition).mp3

If you liked the video please leave a like! If you would like to see more of it subscibe me! Dont forget to share your opinion in the comment!

Scary Tournament #210/08/2014 22:14

That is just suck a sick run! Really really good! Thanks for the edit! Definitely enjoyed watching it, as I don't have CS installed, so these showreels are the only records I can see!

So once again, thanks 8)

SzczupaK10/08/2014 22:16(edited 10/08/2014 22:16)

Thank you Scary! If u go to YT KZ MOVIES tab at the top of the page u can see all the runs from releases that Kiskis uploads, he is such a good guy!

Pretty nice run to kick it off, even it had fails. There's still obviously a lot to improve though, not to mention the scs which weren't done in the run.

Still good, gj Mr. Cheeseburger man!

SzczupaK10/08/2014 22:22

Who is a cheeseburger man? :D

toytoy is a great cook seriously, he once showed me this great receipt http://youtu.be/4XfLjK3o6GE so I call him cheeseburger maker

:D

SzczupaK10/08/2014 22:34

hahahahahha I'm like wtf.

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.