NEW WR

Started by SpongeWr
13/08/2014 12:41
Page 2 of 3
¤ syKotic ¤13/08/2014 14:40

Want a cookie? i broke 2 wr's on PhooGi & KzM pub servers many moon's ago, does it matter now? nope....
also 8 years? unless you've changed your name a few billion times, never heard of you, and i've been around since winter 2005..

PsYxOpAt mapper13/08/2014 14:40

Please, stop the spam or actions will be taken.

Freezing13/08/2014 14:46

Originally posted by CamelCloud
wtf


best post for this topic i guess

SpongeWr13/08/2014 14:49

Alraight sorry staimir, i'll demand your optios, and also a something weird I do not owe on my computer, i've gone with the following names "moby" "Sponge" "RawR" "Pawned u Get" And it doesn't matter how long you've been playing or not seeing me around. As I managed to get wr.

Originally posted by ¤ syKotic ¤
Want a cookie? i broke 2 wr's on PhooGi & KzM pub servers many moon's ago, does it matter now? nope....
also 8 years? unless you've changed your name a few billion times, never heard of you, and i've been around since winter 2005..


Well...does it matter you know him or not? lets say he is a new player..he does not know how the things roll here...im sure every single 1 record holder was super happy when they found out they broke 1 or more XJ;s records....

So please guys lets act a bit more understanding for him,so instead of posting useless stuff->lets actually try to explain to him something..

Lemme start as an exemple: SpongeWr ->When you do a wr is not really necesary to post it on forum..alot of players broke wrs so its quite common thing..just go to Submit Section==> http://xtreme-jumps.eu/submitdemos.php and upload your demo there..Just be careful when you record your demo on lan to have the legal settings..you can check everything you want to know at Rules ==> http://xtreme-jumps.eu/rules.php

GL

SpongeWr13/08/2014 14:58

Thanks appreciated. And agreed.

sensa13/08/2014 15:05

obvious troll is obvious, had a laugh tho.

SpongeWr13/08/2014 15:09

Rofl hehe

TT.13/08/2014 15:12

Hello SpongeWr,

I really don't get what is your point, maybe you are just an other troll, but lets give you the benefice of doubt first.
Can you answer this :
- what map did you break ?
- what time on it ?

SpongeWr13/08/2014 15:20

Cg_coldbhop_v2

Time around 2m, as you can see in SS

I've said i'll post demo when I get 0 mistakes

I've had mistakes in this ss.

fakan13/08/2014 15:26

Originally posted by SpongeWr
Cg_coldbhop_v2

Time around 2m, as you can see in SS

I've said i'll post demo when I get 0 mistakes

I've had mistakes in this ss.

cg_coldbhop_v2 actual wr is 00:53.20 by SVN now please stop it's not funny anymore

knoxville13/08/2014 15:27(edited 13/08/2014 15:27)

coldbhop_v2 is 53sec lol.

e// TO SLOW

TT.13/08/2014 15:28

Ok guys, dont feed the troll any longer

Freezing13/08/2014 15:45

sponge , im sorry to dissapoint you , maybe you are new right here , but the coldbhop v2's wr as you can see in the wr list is 53 seconds by vns , you completed the map in 2:05 minutes , wich is far away from what you think it is . next time think deeper before making youself to look like an idiot online :) have a nice day !

SpongeWr13/08/2014 16:55

Thanks freezing, and thanks for making it simple and respective, I promise i'll get new record. My words.

SpongeWr13/08/2014 16:56

Originally posted by TT.
Ok guys, dont feed the troll any longer


I was being honest and serious I wasen't trolling even if seemed so. I just misunderstood no need for such ridiculous and off topic answers. Regards sponge.

z3lim13/08/2014 17:28

i like turtles

SKY-RIM13/08/2014 17:38

I..err..I broke all records...err

Kristofuz13/08/2014 17:44

love how your forum name says 'wr' at the end lol

SpongeWr13/08/2014 17:58

Guys please, this is for the future, and don't pos useless pots as this is already solved.

Page 2 of 3

Please log in to post replies.