[RUN] Cupe on kz_ea_highblock [WR]

Started by SzczupaK
14/08/2014 00:27
Page 1 of 1
SzczupaK14/08/2014 00:27(edited 14/08/2014 00:28)

Hello guys!

This time I would like to present you, my new edit starring Cupe on kz_ea_highblock! So without much talking, here it is!

Featuring: Cupe
Map: kz_ea_highblock
Realtime: 02:35.20 (-00:00.66)
Moviemaker: SzczupaK
Previous holder: Lewly





Congratulations Cupe!

Please rate the clip and share your opinion about it with me!

To the next time!

rawerecord holder Tournament #114/08/2014 05:11

I liked it, the blue color + the chilling song and smooth edit creates a nice atmosphere, also the font that you used is nice. I liked it much more than your last edits, good job :)

Also a flawless and amazing run by Cupox.

I don't really remember LEWLY's run but Cupe looks slow on the blocks, pretty sure he has done some more combos which allowed him to take the wr. Good job, finding new ways of improvement (especially on old maps) is even more impressive to me than the speed.

SzczupaK14/08/2014 17:47

Thanks @rawe! Appriciate it!

Also @ShoCk i do not rembemer Lewly's run either but Cupe demo seems to be beast acctualy :D

bANES14/08/2014 18:33

gj SzczupaK & cupe

SzczupaK14/08/2014 19:07

Thanks bANES! Appriciate it!

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.