_kzus_cancunhop! *Fill in Later*

Started by Volsfootball
13/03/2007 22:06
Page 2 of 2
rEs0LuTe moviemaker31/08/2007 00:31

this map looks ezy :D sry 3/10

BooLiSH31/08/2007 00:47

this map looks ezy :D sry 3/10

rEs0LuTe


omg
:rolleyes:

c.a.n y.o.u r.e.a.d

P.V.A.B.-jello31/08/2007 02:36

Sorry V0ls, :(

It needs new brushes and textures. Err, that basically means an entire map redo. :/

reinis631/08/2007 10:18

I think the map is fine. But i think i will have 60~ fps there since its so light .

Murvelman31/08/2007 11:37

dude...bk` kL... This map is almost half a year old. I deleted it half a year ago since the map was shitty :O. Please, look at the last post before you just randomly put somethin like this up

Volsfootball

FFFFFFFFS!

BooLiSH01/09/2007 00:04

Originally posted by Volsfootball
dude...bk` kL... This map is almost half a year old. I deleted it half a year ago since the map was shitty :O. Please, look at the last post before you just randomly put somethin like this up

Murvelman

FFFFFFFFS!



word murvelman, how can you be so dumb?

Page 2 of 2

Please log in to post replies.