Help me find some jumps. Plox :P
Started by Nikita
17/08/2014 11:41
Page 2 of 2
zythH^
20/08/2014 22:36
Originally posted by propaneOriginally posted by zythH^Because this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I7pMrETk04w and this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yliiDQDPnZQ and that: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lcefIU8Qa9A is way better and prettier than a fucking "longjumping" in any random/standart/kz map, wanna ljs? map a 280 block and hf geeking longjumping, tired of those scums ruinning the beauty of trickjumping
ruining beauty? tell me please, what is beauty
Women with a big ass and boobs dancing kizomba right in front of you, that's beauty, nah jk, LOVE IS BEAUTY, im not even sure what im saying, working 8 hours in the sun gave me some seriously brain probs, GL Nikita finding such creative trickjumps, it will be a pleasure to do a longjump show of them, oh shit sorry, a nice cool clip of those trickjumps
Michael Collins20/08/2014 23:18
Originally posted by zythH^Originally posted by propaneOriginally posted by zythH^Because this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I7pMrETk04w and this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yliiDQDPnZQ and that: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lcefIU8Qa9A is way better and prettier than a fucking "longjumping" in any random/standart/kz map, wanna ljs? map a 280 block and hf geeking longjumping, tired of those scums ruinning the beauty of trickjumping
ruining beauty? tell me please, what is beauty
Women with a big ass and boobs dancing kizomba right in front of you, that's beauty, nah jk, LOVE IS BEAUTY, im not even sure what im saying, working 8 hours in the sun gave me some seriously brain probs, GL Nikita finding such creative trickjumps, it will be a pleasure to do a longjump show of them, oh shit sorry, a nice cool clip of those trickjumps
Attractive female hitting on you, hell, that's beauty...
nobody^20/08/2014 23:41
http://i57.tinypic.com/25qatqv.jpg Not exactly sure about the distance. :-P
KarLi
21/08/2014 05:11
I already made trickjump room for nikita, soon he will kick some ass in there.
Nikita21/08/2014 18:20
I can't believe how stupid people must be when they try to tell me that doing combos n stuff are way prettier, I've already explained in this thread that I am looking specifically for 280 jumps atm, I don't care if you think that combos are more beautiful because that's not what I'm looking for atm.
Cobrex
21/08/2014 19:54
Originally posted by propaneOriginally posted by NikitaOriginally posted by PiilsnEryou have anger issues and act like a child id put my tip on ur upper lip
"cuz it's fucking autistic as fuck doing 280's all over again just trying to brake your bad habbit, fucking swedish people are retarded"
And just by denying someones opinion like nothing says a lot about yourself ^^ Grow up please.
cant expect a lot from a junkie :)
Did you really say that ?! :)))))) I bet drinking & fastfood are better in your world, right? :)) hah, good laugh right there thnx
Mathzz21/08/2014 20:18
Originally posted by NikitaI can't believe how stupid people must be when they try to tell me that doing combos n stuff are way prettier, I've already explained in this thread that I am looking specifically for 280 jumps atm, I don't care if you think that combos are more beautiful because that's not what I'm looking for atm.
The codes don't work for combos yet? That's a shame, at least the trickjump scene would get something new rather than just distanced jumps, which by the way suck hardcore shit. Better ask juice to program combo cheats so you can please your egos, and this goes for all of you wanting to achieve a delusional fame.
Good luck!
zythH^
21/08/2014 20:34(edited 21/08/2014 20:34)
Originally posted by MathzzOriginally posted by NikitaI can't believe how stupid people must be when they try to tell me that doing combos n stuff are way prettier, I've already explained in this thread that I am looking specifically for 280 jumps atm, I don't care if you think that combos are more beautiful because that's not what I'm looking for atm.
The codes don't work for combos yet? That's a shame, at least the trickjump scene would get something new rather than just distanced jumps, which by the way suck hardcore shit. Better ask juice to program combo cheats so you can please your egos, and this goes for all of you wanting to achieve a delusional fame.
Good luck!
WOW THAT WAS INTENSE! Mathz, u are my idol

1lolol721/08/2014 20:56
280 blocks give me goose bumps
Nikita22/08/2014 14:18
Originally posted by MathzzOriginally posted by NikitaI can't believe how stupid people must be when they try to tell me that doing combos n stuff are way prettier, I've already explained in this thread that I am looking specifically for 280 jumps atm, I don't care if you think that combos are more beautiful because that's not what I'm looking for atm.
The codes don't work for combos yet? That's a shame, at least the trickjump scene would get something new rather than just distanced jumps, which by the way suck hardcore shit. Better ask juice to program combo cheats so you can please your egos, and this goes for all of you wanting to achieve a delusional fame.
Good luck!
Wow... really? Pretty sure you should get a warning for that :3
lealea05/09/2014 23:55
CONTINUE THE ARGUING
I BOOKMARKED THIS THREAD
ShoCk
06/09/2014 08:21

Michael Collins06/09/2014 08:56
Originally posted by ShoCk
This reminds me of slaves in Africa...
ShoCk
06/09/2014 09:49
These look more like Armenians.
Michael Collins06/09/2014 10:18
Originally posted by ShoCkThese look more like Armenians.
Those poor fellas suffered so many shit througout last century...
WeMeRA06/09/2014 13:05
seems like some time in here, when does the drop drop?
Page 2 of 2
Please log in to post replies.