Timecounter.rmf
Whenever i try to open it my hammer crashes, someone sent me a link to redownload it and it still crashed. I've tried moving the rmf and wad around to different folders and everything but its still broke.
Does anyone know how to fix this problem/have a different rmf or something i could use? Maybe another link just incase i got a corrupt one or something again from the redownload.
i had the same problem once, i used another map which had a timer before.. :F
then it redownloaded it from here and it fixed by itself
I can upload my version to "my" FTP server and post a link as soon I get home from work. Hopefully I won't forget it. :P
For some damn reason, the timer in my cancunhop map will not work, even when i copy and paste it directly out of the timer.rmf file. Eh,
PS, when did you start mapping wonder?
There you have it:
http://members.chello.hu/balla.gyorgy/downloads/timecounter.zip
Hope it works. I downloaded this from XJ about a year ago. You have to load the WAD inside the archive into Hammer.
Awesome thanks, i'll download it when i get back home hopefully it will work.
and vols i just started and im now getting into it more and more (working on a test/practice bhop map to get all the basics down)
Its fun eh? :) kinda confusing to get started.
agh, still crashing my hammer and the wad is loaded in :/. i dunno could someone try saving it as something else like a different file name or copy it into a new rmf. the textures and everything work fine my hammer is just being stupid.
and yea its fun except for stupid little things that make you angry like this :/
[ Edited Thu Mar 15 2007, 03:14AM ]
Please log in to post replies.