Server Problems

Started by Swejocke
14/03/2007 16:06
Page 1 of 1
Swejocke14/03/2007 16:06

Hello guys. Im quite new to this KZ but tho Im not so new to having a server and that. But Ive never faced this kind of problem so I hope you can help me.

I downloaded KZ mod and everything to my server (Listen, if that now works) and I installed it and everything, followed the guide completly. But when I try to start a server on a KZ map this comes up in console

LoadLibrary failed on c:/Program/Steam/steamapps/----/counter-strike/cstrike/addons/metamod/dlls/metamod.dll (126)
Host_Error: Couldn't get DLL API from c:/Program/Steam/steamapps/----/counter-strike/cstrike/addons/metamod/dlls/metamod.dl

Anybody know what the problem is? Please help me.
[ Edited ]

acidburn14/03/2007 18:55

KZ mod is for Half-Life:Source and not CS 1.6
[ Edited Wed Mar 14 2007, 06:55PM ]

Swejocke14/03/2007 21:16

Yeah well I didnt mean KZ mod like the words.. I meant the KZ plugin. But I already got help so its working now :)

Swejocke17/03/2007 19:43

Btw atm when I either download the already done server or fix it manually I still cant get /Checkpoint and /Gocheck to work. I do exactly as it sais in the guide.

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.