NEED - TJ DEMOS FOR A MOVIE
Started by Cobrex
31/08/2014 18:43
Page 1 of 1
Cobrex
31/08/2014 18:43
I'm gonna start a movie somewhere around Octomber (early or late), so I'm gonna need few demos, mostly combos. Long, short tjs, doesnt matter ... hell with it, the difficulty doesnt matter that much as the "style" does. Make it look cool, put abit of sweat into it, and i'll be more than glad.
I don't promise XJ frontpage, but that might change in the progress ... guess I'll rely on my mood.
send them through PM on this account
- don't rush me with the edit please
- i have a few songs in my mind that i WANT to use, but the chosen one will be a surprise anyway
- so basicly, send the demos and hope for the best *ahhaha*
youtube channel: www.youtube.com/user/cobrexu
iNsprate
31/08/2014 23:42(edited 31/08/2014 23:43)
good luck
Page 1 of 1
Please log in to post replies.