de_airstrip trickjump

Started by stinnZ mapper
14/03/2007 21:29
Page 1 of 1
stinnZ mapper14/03/2007 21:29

Hi I found a little trickjump at ct spawn in de_airstrip

http://www.sendspace.com/file/y9ethv

I think it is easy.

Don't know if it is old

BooLiSH14/03/2007 21:33

ye i know it :) found it once...
its funny

gj

riXplreR14/03/2007 21:44

:D uberolD :D

ANtye14/03/2007 21:49

this map sux, what do u do there? :D
btw GJ dud3

stinnZ mapper14/03/2007 21:58

it is fun public map :D and thx

Volsfootball15/03/2007 01:08

wow, very very UBER UBER old, lol :) gj on finding it though.

sYcore15/03/2007 06:36

screen pls :)

sbzvln Tournament #215/03/2007 15:11

SCreeen pls

nendR15/03/2007 15:50

Yoo ! i need screen !! :)

ndR moviemaker Tournament #215/03/2007 16:28

Yoo ! you copied my nick !! :P

KNiFEAR15/03/2007 16:54

Yoo ! you copied my nick !! :P

ndR


haha thought about that too:D

ontopic: GJ:D (i hope)

nendR15/03/2007 17:46

Yo ! i very like ndR´ ! GJ MAN :)

DHT- Tournament #115/03/2007 18:50

And you steal his nick cuz of that -.- ? lol man..

ot: SCREENIE.. and btw.. You say it's easy.. Why the hell do you upload it then? Haven't watched it because of this reasons.

1. No screen
2. You say it's easy
3. Everybody says it's old.. ;E
4. close plskthxbye?
[ Edited Thu Mar 15 2007, 06:54PM ]

nendR15/03/2007 19:19

ok, thx DHT-, ye it´s very easy :D

balky mapper Tournament #116/03/2007 05:16

Yoo ! are you bulgarian nendR Yoo??!?!?!!

btw gj i didn't know it :)

nendR16/03/2007 06:28

I not live in Bulgarian :D, I live in Slovakia and I'm deaf guy :(

sbzvln Tournament #216/03/2007 08:06

really? :o that sucks

rinkon mapper16/03/2007 08:36(edited 26/07/2015 11:37)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QwrbyVaC6EU

nendR16/03/2007 11:32

Yes, Im deaf !!! But this normal deaf. In Slovakia all live 40000 deaf peoples.

sbzvln Tournament #217/03/2007 00:47

what is normal deaf? :S

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.