HELP: Uploading demos to youtube!

Started by Mint
21/09/2014 00:28
Page 1 of 1
Mint21/09/2014 00:28

Hello people! How are you?

How can I upload a demo to youtube?
Of course I have the .dem file but how can I convert it to upload it?

Thanks in advance!

Best for you all.
Bye :)

iNsprate moviemaker21/09/2014 00:58(edited 21/09/2014 00:59)

Well, you first gotta record it and then you can upload it.
You can use fraps or hlae, but fraps would be easier for you.

Mint22/09/2014 04:48

Thanks iNsprate!

But I've already have the .dem file, is there a way that I could convert it or I have to run FRAPS and record it while doing it?

Thanks again :)

WeMeRA22/09/2014 07:38

Search for a moviemaking guide and follow the steps.

ViDtam22/09/2014 09:49

Originally posted by Leveler
Thanks iNsprate!

But I've already have the .dem file, is there a way that I could convert it or I have to run FRAPS and record it while doing it?

Thanks again :)


The .dem file isn't convertible you have to play it through and record it, go with what insprate said and record it with fraps since hlae isn't worth mastering if you only want to record runs

Cobrex mapper Tournament #222/09/2014 13:48

am I the only one using hlae on everything? even battle movies
Tho go with FRAPS for beginning and get some proper settings + you can use legion

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.