Momentary trigger_multiple
Started by kQbmig
22/09/2014 07:18
Page 1 of 1
kQbmig
22/09/2014 07:18
Okay so I want a trigger_multiple to work exactly like momentary_rot_button works. Is this possible?
I tried linking a trigger_multiple to momentary_rot_button, but as soon as you step inside the trigger_multiple it keeps activated without reseting. If someone knows of a workaround, please tell me.
kQbmig
22/09/2014 07:33
LMFAO believe it or not! I found a workaround already... I changed trigger_multiple's delay before reset to 0.1. I hope this is a reliable way to do it.
Keo
22/09/2014 14:06
A link with your work?
kQbmig
22/09/2014 15:24(edited 22/09/2014 15:32)
Originally posted by KeoA link with your work?
https://www.sendspace.com/file/mipsez
I haven't tested if it works with a multisource yet. I hope it works.
It's such a shame that momentary_door can't rotate instead of going in 1 direction... :D
I mean I tried using the momentary_rot_button as the door itself, but for some reason it becomes non-solid..
Page 1 of 1
Please log in to post replies.