need help with kz stats

Started by rape
04/10/2014 01:34
Page 1 of 1
rape04/10/2014 01:34

hey guys.. is there a way to put the jump stats and speed in a random server i enter? i am talking about servers who are not related to kz_ like classic or ghost mod.

WeMeRA04/10/2014 04:38(edited 04/05/2016 17:42)

...

Why are you mean WeMeRA?:(
He most likely likes the word rape->he is using the word as reference to him on at least this site..whats wrong with this??:)
Explain to me why your post seems to point something "wrong"....i do belive this word was made to explain something,as we both know what does mean->we also know that on internet every1 can choose their own[new]identity.
Just answer to him if you know how to help him->answer as you would help some1 with a different name you think would be "ok" :)

Im sorry for offtopic,i dont really know how to help you..just wanted to say few things to my fellow WeMeRA on this wide internet :)

_)_ Comment Banned04/10/2014 23:23

you can't put lj stats on any server you play on,the server should use the plugin in it's mod

killahurtZ05/10/2014 03:16

Originally posted by WeMeRA
I won't even bother helping someone who actually named himself "rape".


Admins please comment ban this annoying troll and obviously person with mental problems and wrong sexual orientation.

rape05/10/2014 04:46

Originally posted by ivansky
you can't put lj stats on any server you play on,the server should use the plugin in it's mod

that's a shame :/
thank you

SoUlFaThEr mapper06/10/2014 05:43

Ivansky, it isnt a "plug-in" in the game.

It is a game programmed feature.

CS1.6 has plugins. Not KZmod.

_)_ Comment Banned06/10/2014 17:39

ah ye sry i didnt see its in kzmod section,my bad

Dev_198704/05/2016 15:05

Hey there,
Is possible to use a feature that show up the strafe number, duration and sync in "create server" mode?
For now I am just activating the show jump stat that pop up when i finish the run!

Dev_198710/05/2016 10:45

None there?
:(

Raptor 10/05/2016 19:24

Currently the stats built into the game don't support those, however I believe there is a server plugin that has those features. I'm sure someone here knows where to get it from, unfortunately I don't.

Dev_198712/05/2016 13:11

Oh, ty.. If someone knows it would be great!
If I join your server on CS 1.6, will there be the plug-in I'm looking for? I actually noticed that if I try longjumps without feedback it's difficoult to me find and correct my errors! For example, I tried 20 minutes a 238u, i was sure the prestrafe was good, and i was pointing at grow on the sinc %, assuming it was the cause of my failure. toggling up the ljstats i noticed that the max speed was the same of the prestrafe, and i realized i should release the f**kin w on right time!!
:D

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.