[RUN] shooting-star on kz_kzse_marsh [WR]
Started by SzczupaK
20/02/2015 11:44
Page 1 of 1
SzczupaK20/02/2015 11:44(edited 20/02/2015 11:48)
Hello guys, today I want to share with you my new clip starring shooting-star on kz_kzse_marsh. It's an awesome run (at least for me) because shooting-star manage to take it from shNz and ever more exciting is that he did it 1.93 seconds faster. Congratulations shooting-star.
I would like you guys to also share an feedback with me how is this clip looking. Is it choppy/lagging? I really need your feedback because I used new render set, also I want to appologize for an render bug that appears on the second cam.
It's an 60fps clip so remember to watch it in HD.
So here it is, I hope you guys will enjoy it!
Featuring: shooting-star
Map: kz_kzse_marsh
Realtime: 01:24.05 (-00:01.93)
Moviemaker: SzczupaK
Previous holder: shNz
Please rate the clip and share your opinion about it with me!
To the next time!
I would like you guys to also share an feedback with me how is this clip looking. Is it choppy/lagging? I really need your feedback because I used new render set, also I want to appologize for an render bug that appears on the second cam.
It's an 60fps clip so remember to watch it in HD.
So here it is, I hope you guys will enjoy it!
Featuring: shooting-star
Map: kz_kzse_marsh
Realtime: 01:24.05 (-00:01.93)
Moviemaker: SzczupaK
Previous holder: shNz
Please rate the clip and share your opinion about it with me!
To the next time!
Page 1 of 1
Please log in to post replies.